◉CHAPTER-12◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Ved checked power which was damaged anyhow and the wires got disconnected with the main line..

"Will have to call a electrician tomorrow".. He murmured and was going to get down but then something hit in his mind..

He changed his direction and slowly entered the room of Ishani opening the door.. A broad smile appeared on his lips seeing the sleeping beauty.. He stepped towards her and slowly put the hair tresses behind her ears which were coming on her beautiful, innocent face.. Ishani giggled sweetly while sleeping which was dragging him more towards her.. Ved sat on his knees and softly pecked on her forehead.. She moved a little and grabbed his palm placing it under her head.. He smiled and caressed her forehead while pecking a kiss on her cheek..

Then slowly removing his hand from her grip he went to the terrace for taking some cool air as it was too much hot inside and due the power cut the whole environment was getting very suffocated..

◉✦◉

Nidhi's sleep broke by the suffocation.. She yawned a little and got down from the bed with sleepy eyes.. Rubbing her eyes with her fists she came down the stairs.. Then opening the refrigerator she took out a bottle and was drinking water..

On the other hand, Ahaan too was coming to the kitchen while humming a song with his half opened eyes..

"Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast, Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast!!".. Suddenly he saw a moving figure whose back was facing him in the kitchen..

"Bhooottttttt!!" (Ghost).. He shouted which broke her dizziness..

Turning a bit Nidhi ran towards him and covered his mouth with her palm tightly.. Ahaan was trying to say something with closing eyes but couldn't..

"Shut up!!.. Don't shout or everyone will awake".. Nidhi whispered in his ears..

"Chudail bolti bhi hai kya, pata nehi tha mujhe!!.. Jo bhi ho is chudail ki awaz bohot mithi hai!! (I didn't know that ghosts can talk!!.. Whatever it is, the voice of this ghost is so sweet)".. Thinking in his mind Ahaan opened his eyes to see the ghost and got shocked seeing Nidhi who was glaring at him.. Ahaan slightly bit on her palms which resulted her to remove the palms..

"Ooppsss!!.. It's my lady Chamgadar but are you trying to rape me??.. Atleast wait for our marriage".. He joked..

"STFU!!.. Don't make such dreams, that too being awake".. Nidhi slapped on his arms as he dragged her towards a corner by saying..

"I don't live in dreams but present!!"..

◉✦◉

Ishani turned her body another side stretching her arms.. Sensing that Nidhi wasn't there she got up from sleep..

"Nidhiiiii!!".. She called her again and again but getting no response she came out from her room..

Coming down the stairs she looked here and there but Nidhi was nowhere.. A weird feeling hit in her mind as she slowly entered into Ved's room and became little upset.. Ved was also missing.. Her soft heart couldn't take it as two drops of tears came out from her eyes.. Pressing her mouth with palms Ishani hurriedly climbed up the stairs and sat on the swing of the terrace.. That was the first time when something like this was happening with her.. She was scaring to loss Ved..

On the other hand, hearing someone's sobs Ved turned his body to see the owner as he was also at the terrace.. Ishani's back was facing him.. Stepping forward he stood near her as his heart clenched seeing his love crying like this.. Sitting beside her he streched his arms and made the tears fall in his hands..

"These tears are very precious to me.. Don't let them fall unnecessarily".. Ved uttered looking at those drops..

Ishani who was till now in another land came to her senses and immediately snapped her head towards him..

"And if the reason behind my tears is the same one who is wiping my tears, then??".. She asked tearfully..

"Me!!.. You're crying because of me??".. He became confused..

"I'm sorry, I can't remember.. If I had done something wrong then please tell me.. I'll correct my mistake but please don't cry!!.. It's hurting me".. Ved held his ears and looked at her asking for forgiveness..

Without wasting a single second she hugged him with lots of possessiveness and bursted out in tears..

"I don't wanna lose you.. At first I was scared and taking time to accept everything.. Our marriage and all everything was so sudden that I couldn't process it but now I'm serious about you and with this relationship.. I want to take our marriage to the next step.. I love you, Ved Ji!!.. I don't know how, when and where but I've fallen in love with you!!"..

Moment seized for Ved.. 'Did he hear correct or he was doing any mistake'.. He thought for sometime but then smiled realising that it was real, everything was real, he heard it correct.. He hugged her back tightly caressing her back smoothly with his rough palms..

◉✦◉