◉CHAPTER-3◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Congratulations Vedant Sir!!".. Everyone stood up and greeted him for his marriage as soon as he entered into the office..

Ved smiled murmuring a simple thank you.. Some of the employees came forward with flower bouquets, sweets and chocolate boxes..

"Why all these??.. I told already that your wishes and blessings matter only"

"Sir, it's just our love towards you and in return, we want a big treat!!".. Everyone requested as they knew very well that their boss was the most sweetest person and wouldn't deny their requests..

"Okay then, tomorrow you all will get a party from my side in my house, happy!!".. Ved announced as everyone hi-fi ed getting excited..

◉✦◉

"Ishani!!".. Bhavna called loudly as she saw her daughter-in-law lost in somewhere else and wasn't responding..

"Y__Yes!!".. She stammered thinking she was going to get a tough scolding from her for being absent minded but surprisingly, nothing happened like this..

"Anything wrong, beta!!".. She asked cupping her face as she denied..

"Then why do you always look like scared of something??".. Ishani understood her mother-in-law wasn't that type of person from whom she had to scare..

Bhavna was really a nice human being but in her imagination, Ishani already made a sketch of her mother-in-law like a rude, rough and horrible lady.. She was brought up with too much restrictions, rules regulations and scoldings because of her family's conservative mind.. She was treated like just a mere girl with no such values.. In their thoughts girls would be always inside the four walls of the house, they weren't allowed to enjoy their lives, they would have to pass their whole life like a housewife by giving birth to their children.. Only for her mother's help she was able to get proper teachings in music and studies with a perfect time marriage or else her family might give her marriage just at the age of 17 or 18.. Ishani was imagining her would be husband and his family might be same like this but everything was going opposite.. She never ever thought her in law's would be this much understanding and sweet as she always used to see her mother and her grandmother's relationship..

"I__I'm all fine.. I'm just watching you to learn".. She told lowering her gaze as Bhavna smiled broadly..

"That's really nice!!.. You'll get to learn everything with each passing time.. I'll make you understand.. No need to fear!!".. She assured her patting on her cheek as she smiled back..

◉✦◉

As soon as Ishani opened the door hearing the door bell, she saw her husband standing at the entrance.. His breath hitched and lips curled into a smile seeing the most beautiful lady of his infront of him.. His? He smiled at the thought..

Ved couldn't stop himself from staring at her and smiling like a mad.. For a moment she too was lost but then averted her gaze thinking it would be improper.. Breaking the intense gaze they both went inside..

"Ved, go and get fresh first.. Then have your dinner".. Bhavna told as he nodded.. He took off his laptop bag from his shoulder and was going to place it but before that two soft palms took it from his hand and placed at the corner of the cupboard..

Then taking a towel and his shirt-trouser Ishani forwarded those near him.. Ved was stunned by her actions but atlast smiled realising that she was getting comfortable with them.. Taking his clothes from her he went to the washroom..

◉✦◉

Everyone was chit chatting while eating and Ishani was serving..

"Ishani!!.. Come and have your dinner.. We'll serve by ourselves".. Ishani raised her eyebrows..

'Did she really tell her daughter-in-law to eat with them as in her family they used to eat at last??'.. She thought..

"Sit, beta!!".. She nodded a little and sat beside Ved slowly..

Ved glanced at her once from the corner of his eyes and smiled..

"Aai, my employees are coming tomorrow at our house".. He uttered..

"For what Ved??".. Viren asked as he hesitated to tell at first..

"F__For our marriage party, Baba!!.. They requested me and I couldn't deny!!".. He added taking everyone's attention.. Ishani glanced at him smilingly..

"Okay, we've no problem!!".. Viren said as everyone concentrated on the food again while chit-chatting..

◉✦◉