◉CHAPTER-2◉

AUTHOR'S POV

It was 7.00 am in the morning.. Ved's sleep broke hearing the alarm.. He got up hurriedly yawning as he had to go to the office.. His eyes roamed all-around then stucked on the bed to see his better-half but she was nowhere in the room.. Ved panicked for a moment thinking, where she must be now as she didn't know about anything and anyone..

Suddenly he heard a soothing voice of someone coming from balcony.. Ved slowly stepped towards that coming voice and saw his gorgeous wife who was giving some water to the plants, wrapped in a beautiful yellow sari..

(Think like she was singing this song)

Automatically a smile curved through his lips seeing the mesmerizing beauty.. Her hands were filled with green chura, eyes were filled with dark black kajal.. Small earrings, a big nose ring, pink rosey lips, long open wet hairs upto her waist were flourishing her beauty more and more.. A mangalsutra was hanging on her neck and dark red vermilion in her hairline of his name..

'Angel!!'.. His inner voice murmured as a smile appeared on his cheeks.. Ved remained admiring her without blinking his eyes for once..

Some days before, staring at a girl like this wasn't his work but today he didn't want to move his gaze from her.. Everything was like a dream for him..

Ishani didn't notice him at first but then sensing someone else's presence she snapped her head towards that person's direction.. Her dark black eyes met with his brown orbs and with that a small eye contact happened..

The bird's chirping broke their trance as Ved immediately took back his gaze not wanting to meet his eyes with hers after being caught red-handed..

"Ac__Actually I've came to take my towel!!".. He stammered as she nodded her head lowering her gaze..

Then taking the towel she handed over it to Ved as he immediately went towards the washroom..

◉✦◉

Taking a blissful shower Ved came from washroom wearing a t-shirt and a trousers.. While rubbing his hairs with towel his eyes reached towards the bed where his all belongings were there.. Full sleeve shirt, trousers, tie, blazer, tie-pin, cufflinks, handkerchief which he used to wear for office.. He got confused..

"D__Did she or Aai??".. His mind were filled with questions..

Ishani came forward lowering her head..

"D__Did you do this??".. He asked calmly as she nodded her head positively..

Ved's mind was dancing which he couldn't show.. He wanted to smile like a mad but suppressed his excitement..

"T__Thank you for the help!!".. He somehow uttered as she smiled a little..

Ved turned and saw her smiling..

'She looks so gorgeous with that divine smile and that blush!!'.. His inner soul voiced out but scared to say anything..

Ishani left from there and he remained observing her faded figure..

◉✦◉

Ved was hurriedly taking his breakfast while scrolling down his mobile.. Ishani was standing a little bit away from him lowering her head..

"Ved, how was the Poha??".. Bhavna teased her son as she knew very well like everyday he was going to give a gentle and positive reply..

Vedant never used a negative word to make his mother feel bad.. If the food tasted bad then also he would end up praising her..

"It's nice like everyday, Aai".. He replied with a smile again focusing on the food..

"But there's a change!!.. Today, Ishani has made the breakfast!!".. She completed her sentence with mischevious smile as the food stucked on his throat hearing her name suddenly..

He was coughing badly while Ishani came running with a glass of water.. She handed over the glass to him and patted his back.. He gulped the water like he was thirsty from many decades.. After gulping down the water in one go he immediately looked at her with little shock and little admiration.. She lowered her eyelashes with shyness to avoid his intense gaze..

"Okay, now praise her, Ved!!".. Bhavna again teased him but he didn't respond at first as he was too much lost in her..

"Check her out later, first praise her food".. He averted his gaze with embarrassment hearing her words..

"I__It's delicious!!".. He uttered somehow and again started gulping the food..

'Damn!!.. Why always words fall short whenever he tries to talk with her'.. Ved cursed himself in mind..

Then finishing the breakfast he left for the office not before glancing at her one last time..

◉✦◉