Kindness version 1

Word count:891

Tw: anxiety/ panic attack & language

------------------------------------------------------------

BACKSTORY

You are a normal 15 year old. With some powers. Wings. Control of all elements and are very athletic and Wanda's. The avengers want you on the team so, one day they come to your school to do a survey. They only want you if you are a good person. Also loki is on the team and so is Bucky.( Hydra = powers) no one knows about your powers or hydra (wanda), you can control but are hard when you are mad. You mainly use wanda's powers (wanda not in story)

------‐----------------------------------------------------------

Teacher: ok class so today we are going to take a little survey. About superheroes.

Class: cool.

The avengers that came were Bucky, Steve, Loki and Thor. They were listening to you from another room.

Teacher: Ok, the first question is about the villains.

You: if she even mentions loki and bucky I am going to lose my shit.

Teacher: Is Loki and Bucky/Winter Soldier a villain?

Everyone: yes

Bucky and Loki's face dropped

You: No!
You say sharply

The avengers are stunned at your answer. But Loki and Bucky are happy. Finally not being called the villain.

Everyone is looking at you.

Teacher: and why would you say that they clearly are.

You: Yes they are a villain, in some people's story. But a villain is not born, it is created. No one is born a bad person and most of the time they are a good person. That is until someone or some people decide to hurt them, in a mental or physical way.

The avengers all smile. Knowing that you are a good person. Although Bucky feels like he knows you but does not te anyone.

Teacher: ok so how was Loki hurt?

You: he was mentally hurt. He always felt unloved and worthless. He felt like an outsider to his family because he was a frost giant. He felt excluded until one day he snapped. He wanted to prove his family wrong. He wanted to show that he was good enough.

Loki was slightly crying and Thor gave him a hug.

Thor: is what she just said true. Did you feel like that?

Loki: yeah.

Thor: Brother I am sorry.

Teacher: Bucky?

You: easy. 1. Metal arm, like when they (Hydra)

Teacher: Who are they?

You: Hydra

Teacher: ok continue

You: found him he did still have some of his arm just from his elbow, but no Hydra had to give a full flipping metal arm. 2. The tourtue and brainwashing. The constant control and if he remembers anything then bing bang boom. Some easy Russian words and back to winter soldier and don't get me started on those freaking nightmares that would haunt him every night.

Bucky and Steve are surprised by how much you know about Hydra.

You: In the end all they need is a hug and someone to show them that they are enough and that they are not alone. Someone to tell them that they are not walking through FUCKING HELL ALONE.

The four of them all stand there in shock at what you just said. It had so much emotion and pain to it. Bucky had the feeling of knowing you again.

You start to get flashbacks from Hydra and ask to go to the bathroom.

Teacher: no

You: please.
You feel as though you are about to use your powers. You run out of the room and into the room next door. (Where the avengers are)

You do not notice them and they stay quiet and you create a small ball with your powers and play with it and then you hear footsteps outside. You get rid of your powers. You then feel something touch your shoulder. You freeze and then slowly turn around. And throw them over your shoulder.

Steve: calm down yn. It is ok.
He slowly gets up and turns on the light.

In Front of you are Loki, Thor, Steve and Bucky.

You scan who is there.

You: why are you here?

Loki: you.

You: Me? Why?

Thor: We want you on the team.

You: really?

Steve: yes. How old are you?

You: real or fake?

Loki: both.

You: fake 15, real 81.

Bucky: How?

You: same as you Red Star.
You say with a small smile hoping he will remember you by the nickname
I guess the powers of being, you know, taken by a super evil organisation means you live for around 100 years.

Bucky remembers who you are and you already remember him. Him taking you under his protection as much as he could. He felt responsible for you.

He runs over and gives you a big hug.

Bucky: God I have missed you little rascal.

You: missed you to Red Star.

Loki: Sorry, are we missing something?

You: I was in Hydra as well. I was only little and then a man with a metal arm took care of me. Tried to save me from that place. The man you know as Bucky.

Loki: Well that makes more sense.

Steve: Will you be on the team??

You: if it means that I no longer have to listen to people talk shit about these 2. Sure.
You were gesturing to Loki and Bucky.

Thor: Yay. It will be nice to have a new member.

You: cool.

End