Red room reunion

A/N: Bello, hope everyone is ok. This one is a short one, and more of a ides more than a full story. Let me know if you wish to see this into a larger story or book.

MarvelFan101 ♡♡

You and Nat grew up in the Red Room together. You were bestfriends that was until she escaped and left you, to fend for yourself. You were on a mission to kill some of the SHIELD agents.

You were sitting in a cell when you got a shock through your neck, you spasmed but did not scream or cry. It was the Red Room. they had their chip in your neck. You remembered this and you wanted to be free. You grabbed a knife that they did not know about. You brought it to your neck.

All of the avengers were looking and were terrified about what was about to happen.

Tony: we need her alive someone go down and stop her.

Nat: no leave her

Steve: what, she is about to take her own life

Nat: she is just setting herself free, watch.

They go back to the monitors.

You dig the knife into your neck and carve out the chip and throw it to the ground and step on in. you are bleeding out at the neck and are have not shed a tear.

The avengers were now just outside of the cell.

Clint: how did she not cry?

Yn: Because assassins don't cry isn't that right Natalia?

Everyone's eyes grew wide

Nat: that is what you have been trained but it is not true you can cry, you are free. Lets get the wound cleaned up.

You get your wound cleaned up.

Yn: sorry everyone.

End