SPEAK OUT

A/N: Happy Easter for those who celebrate it, and those who don't happy Sunday.

You are part of the avengers, you have a brain, you have a voice, you are smart and strong. However you are always disregarded because you are the only female on the team. (no nat). So one day you speak up.

You have 8 Phds and have a 4.0 gpa, you wrote of the codes for SHIELD but never got any recognition for it. Always had to be under the males name.

Tony: team meeting

Everyone comes in.

Yn: what is it..

You started however steve quickly overtook you.

Steve: What is it tony?

Tony: Well Bruce and I are working on a new code and we need someone else to check and we were wondering if any of you knew someone or if you could look at.

Steve: Well, let's see?

They show them. You quickly scan through the code and can quickly figure out the problem, their whole formula is wrong for what they want the code to do.

Yn: Mr Stark, your whole formula is wrong.

Tony: Sorry but I don't think a woman like you would understand this.

Clint: this is males work

Yn: really?

Bruce: yeah now can you go get us some coffee please?

Yn: NO

With that everyone's heads turned around and glared at you.

Yn: I will not be getting you a coffee you want one you get it yourself. I am sick and tired of being treated like shit. Your code is wrong. You are belittling and reckless.

Thor: I don't think that you should be talking to us like that.

Yn: no I believe someone who has 8 Phds, 4.0 gpa and wrote all of the SHIELDS codes, i believe that I have the right to speak to you however I like.

Tony: I doubt they let you write their codes, have a single phd or have a gpa higher than 2.

Sassed

Ohh he was going to regret that.

Yn: fine FRIDAY. Can you bring up my PHDS and my gpa.

FRIDAY: Doctor YLN. that will be done right away

Tony: friday do not side with the fake

Yn: also friday, rewrite their codes so that the start of the codes does (xyz) and the end is (ght). Thanks FRI that should then work.

Friday: right away. There are all your Phds and gpa records. Doctor YLN.

Yn: thanks fri.

Everyone was standing there baffled that you got the Phds, gpa and the code to work.

Yn: never underestimate a woman again ok.

Everyone nods their heads

Yn: words

Everyone: yes ma'am.

Yn: thank you now if you want your coffee, get it yourself. I am out

End