Abused

IF YOU ARE GETTING ABUSED PLEASE REACH OUT NOBODY SHOULD GO THROUGH IT ESPECIALLY ALONE. PLEASE CONTACT SOMEONE. 

1800 737 732 IS THE INTERNATION HOTLINE PLEASE REACH OUT

HELPS IS ALWYAS OUT THERE SO PLEASE DO NOT SUFFER YOU ARE AMAZING AND DESERVE THE BEST. 

YOU ARE A PINAPPLE. STANDING TALL, WEARING A CROWN AND SWEET ON THE INSIDE, YOU MAKE EVERYONE QUESTION HOW YOU ARE STILL SMILLING AND DESERVE THE WORLD

Love MarvelFan101. 

If you ever need to escape reality message and we can talk about the fictional world that has saved us all. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tw: abuse / swearing

You were the eldest of the Stark kids, you were 17 while Peter was 15 and Morgan was 7. You always had a ruff relationship with your father and he always favored Morgan and Peter over you. Your mother died when you were young and Tony sent you off to boarding school. He adopted Peter and Pepper left and did not want Morgan.

Tony was always drunk and at parties you were basically the parent of the family. Due to Tony always being drunk he became abusive towards you and your siblings. You knew it was wrong, you wanted Peter and Morgan to have a happy childhood. So one day you made a deal with your so-called father. He shall act like a father to Peter and Morgan and he will take his anger and pain towards you and you only. He of course agreed he did not care who he hurt or when he had become blind sided, by the alcohol.

Peter and Morgan idolised and loved Tony. They thought he was the best father in the world, while you only ever saw the dark version of him. You became close with Bucky, he became your father figure in life. You would ask him questions, talk to him and have fun. He loved you like a daughter. And was morterfied when he found out that Tony physically and mentally abused you, and was even angrier that you allowed him. But was also proud of why you did and he made up for what your biological father did.

The team was over for a meeting at the tower for the next mission and everyone was in the meeting. Tony, Nat, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Steve, Bucky and yourself . Tony was the presenter and when it came to questions things got heated.

Tony: Any questions?

Yn: uhh so what is the plan?

Tony: I told you it was to go in pairs and then we take sections and receive the data and the hostage and then leave.

He said in an agitated tone.

Tony: Anyone else?

Bruce: What are the pairs?

Tony: oh well we are going Nat and Clint, Steve and Thor, Bucky and Yn and then Peter and myself. And Bruce will stay on the plane.

He said in a sweet fatherly tone that made you roll your eyes and Bucky scoff.

Yn: do we know how many hostages are inside and how many guards?

Tony: 10 hostages and around 20 guards, seriously yn we went through this about 10 times seriously pay attention.

He said in a frustrated tone that you knew would get you in trouble later.

Yn: sorry.

Steve: yn it was a good question.

Tony just scoffs. This pisses Bucky off.

Bucky: Back off Tony.

Tony: What have I done?

Bucky: Yn just asked relevant questions, no need to get agitated.

Nat: He is right Tony, calm down.

Tony: I am calm.

Steve: Yeah, right.

Tony: Back off Steve.

Steve: Just calm it tony.

Tony: I am calm and you will stop this stupid converstation NOW!

As he said that he bangs the table.

Bucky: Why don't you just hit me?

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

Yn: Buck

Bucky: Why don't you hit me like you hit her?

Yn: BUCKY!

You say with tears in your eyes.

Everyone: what?

Tony immediately went cold.

Tony: YOU BRAT, YOU TOLD HIM.

He screamed at you.

You got out of your seat and backed way.

Yn: I am sorry.

Tony: YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAID YOU WOULD DO IT AND FOR WHAT YOUR STUPID BROTHER AND SISTER, YOU ARE PATHETIC.

When he mentioned Peter and Morgan, set you off.

Yn: YEAH I DID BECAUSE THEY DESERVE THE BEST YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN MY FATHER AND NEVER WILL BE BUT THEY LOVE YOU. HOW I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT THEY DO, SO YES I WENT THROUGH WITH IT.

Tony:I AM YOUR FATHER AND I DO NOT DESERVE THIS TONE.

Yn: NO YOU ARE NOT HONESTLY BUCKY IS MORE OF A FATHER THAN YOU AND IS THE PERSON I LOVE AS A FATHER NO YOU.

As you said that you stood there shocked at what just came out of your mouth. The team was in shock at both the argument, Tony and your last statement.

Clint: That is no way to treat your daughter.

Thor: You are a disgrace.

Steve: How could you?

Bucky came to you and hugged you.

Bucky: It is, ok doll, you are safe.

With that you broke down. You just hugged him and cried into his chest as you were about a head shorter than him. As you hugged him your shirt lifted up and it showed some of your bruises and scars from Tony.

Dark purple blotches along your back and large slashes from where his belt or glass has hit you.

Nat: oh yn.

She sighed when she saw.

The team then came and gave you a group hug as you still cried into Bucky's shirt.

After the meeting you were put into Bucky's care and Tony went to rehab and became Sober and Peter and Morgan had a great childhood and so did you once you were away from Tony. Peter and Morgan will always be your siblings and you still care for them and look after them and love them as a sibling but you lived with Bucky and called him your father.

End 

1800 737 732 IS THE INTERNATION HOTLINE PLEASE REACH OUT