Stucky's daughter

You are Steve and Bucky's daughter. They adopted you when you were little. You also have super soldier serum. (15)

No one knows that the 2 of them have a daughter so you are kept secret. You don't have any friends but do not tell your dads that and get bullied.

You were sitting in class which happened to be modern society. Your current topic was superheroes. You were bored out of your brain as you literally lived with them and had the super soldier duo as your father. (they are married).

You were sitting at the back of the class looking out the window daydreaming about training and what you were going to work on today. When you heard Miss Brown call your name

Miss Brown: yn, are you paying attention I just asked you a question?

Yn: sorry Miss I did not hear it. Would you be able to repeat it again?

Miss Brown: sure but pay attention. What was Captain America's and the Winter Soldiers' relationship like back in the 40's?

Yn: best friends, roommates, family, anything but lovers due to the time period they both were madly in love and each other knew it but they had to hide it.

Miss Brown: how did you know that? We have not started that chapter yet?

Yn: I read head I like knowing what is coming up.

Miss: ok.

After a long and mindless period it was lunch. I walked out of class and was heading over to my lunch spot which was by a tree where I either read or drew. My dads had shown me books from the 40's and how to draw. They soon became my favourite things.

I was not looking and bumped into someone. That someone had to be one of the biggest school bullies. Jessica

Jessica: watch where you are going Freak

Yn: sorry.

As I try to run. If I could she would not be able to keep up.

She grabs my hair and pushes me to the ground. And kicks my side. Hard enough to definity leave a bruise.

Jessica: That is what you get for being a freak.

Then she leaves with her friends. Leaving me on the ground to slowly get up and slowly walk over to my tree.

I never showed anyone my drawings. They were all filled with what happened at school.

After school.

I come home from school and get ready to go to training.

Steve: Hey sweetpea how was your say?

You plastered your fake smile on and turned to him.

Yn: I am good Dad. How was your day?

Steve: not to bad. Pops is in the training room ready for you.

Yn: thanks dad.

With that you give him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran up to your room. You got into your training gear. Black sports bra and black bike pants. You quickly put makeup on your bruise and head to the training room.

Yn: hey pops. How was your day?

Bucky: my day was good what about you nugget?

Yn: not to bad.

Bucky: ok so we are going to start off with some sparing.

You spar for 20 minutes before you end on the ground. Steve walks in the last 5.

One you tapped out and Bucky helped you up, Steve came over. He kisses Bucky and gives you a fist bump.

Steve: how long was that round?