Nat

You looked after nat in the red room, she called you mama and you called her baby/honey, you made sure that she got out of there ASAP, sadly not until after Graduation but you got her out. You escaped 1 year later. You then have kept track of her whereabouts, you joined SHIELD when she joined the Avengers so that you could keep an eye on her. Mother instincts. You were 50% sure that if you were to ever meet she would not recognise you as for how long ago it was.

10 years ago

20 You: Natalia run as far as you can and never look back or try to find me.

16 nat: why I can't leave you.

20 you: yes you can and you must, go and never look back now

16 Nat: No Mama no.

20 you: I love you Natalia, you are my baby forever but you have to go now. run. NOW.

16 Nat: ok I love you Mama, I love you

She screams while running.

1 year later

You escape the red room.

Present day.

You are 25 and nat is 21.

Nat has been part of the Avengers for the last 4 years now. You joined SHIELD when she joined the Avengers, you minimised your skill ability as you never wanted her to know that you were there and watching her, you could not tell if she was going to be happy, sad, angry or even remember you. So you kept on the down low. You became the best agent due to your 15 years of experience in the red room. Although you never told anyone about it as you did not want to be considered a threat or anything else. One day you were called into Fury's office.

Yn: Director, you wanted to see me.

Fury: yes I want you to join the Avengers, you are not being pushed enough here and your skill is the best in the field. You need to be on the team and I will not take on an answer.

You: ok, when do I leave?

Fury: 30 minutes, meet me at the entrance.

You: ok.

1 hour later you were arriving at the compound and going into the meeting. You were wondering what everyone would say but mainly your baby, your prize and joy, Natalia although you know she goes by Natasha.

In the meeting

Fury: ok everyone this is your newest avenger she has been with shield for 4 years and is the best we have. So Yn please come in.

Fury finished your intro and Nat's head popped up. She had thought about you everyday since she left 5 years ago. You walk through the doors and look around.

You: it is a pleasure to meet you all, I am agent Yln. I have been with Shield for the last 4 years and am the highest trained. Originally from Russia.

Steve: Well it is a pleasure to meet you, this is Tony, Clint, Thor, Bruce, Nat, and I am steve.

You: lovely to meet you all.

Nat: Mama?

She whispered. But you were trained to hear the slightest of sounds, so you heard it.

You: hey baby.

You whisper back.

Nat gains a small smile as well as tears in her eyes for pure joy and happiness.

Fury: well hope you settle in ok, I will let you know when you have a mission.

Everyone leaves the meeting room and into the living room. Everyone was sitting down when you walked in and looked for a seat.

Nat: Hey, come and sit over here.

She says with a smile.

You: ok.

You slightly laugh at her over excitement, but glad that side of her has not been lost.

You sit down next to her. And she sits right next to you.

Nat: oh I missed you Mama.

You: I missed you honey but know I was always with you, I knew you were with Avengers so I joined Shield. To look over you. I am so proud of you, you have come a long way and I could not be happier.

Nat: thanks Mama.

She said while she jumps up and gives you a hug, a hug you have wanted for 5 years, the touch you have missed. The warm feeling that she and only she can put in your soul. You hug back but forget that people are there with you.

By now everyone has stopped their own conversations and have been trying to figure out what you are talking about, until Tony asks.

Tony: Are we missing something?

You: Well considering that I am now part of this team I would just like to say that I am not just a shield agent I have not told anyone but I am a widow, I was 10 when I met Nat she was 6.

Nat: she protected me from everything she could, for the time she was 11 I considered her my mother, I have not seen her in 5 years after she made me run from the red room. I missed you Mama

You: I missed you too, honey.

Steve, Clint, Thor and Bruce: awwww.

Tony: who knew that the famous Black widow had a heart.

He remarked.

You did nothing but glare at him.

Tony: Ok chill, wow your death stares are worse than Nats.

You: where do you think she learned it from?

Tony: Ok, fair point.

End