Graduating

(after endgame)

(everyone knows you are an avenger)

Today was graduation, I was sad as Nat, Steve and Tony all promised me to be there. However, after Endgame that could not happen. So instead I asked Sam, Bucky and Wanda to come instead and they all did. I was given the top of her grade in academics. And she now had to give a speech.

"Hello everyone, so these past 5 years have been a rollercoaster of emotions and just life in general. To think that 13 years ago we were standing out the front of our primary then 6 years ago out the front of this school. I know many of you have had troubles with the last few years due to the amazing blip. But I would just like to thank the people who fought that war. From everyone who is on all the planets of the universe to our not so little team of the avengers. Thank you Nat for laying down your life to get to stone, thank you Tony for laying down yours to end the war. We all appreciate and thank you every so dearly. You both will forever hold a dear place in all of our hearts. Thank you Steve for putting up with the 21st century for way too long and I would like to think that you are now happy and full of content now that you have lived your best life. Teachers and staff on behalf of the students I would like to say thank you for everything that you have done for us in the past few years. We will miss you all and Thank you." I finish my speech and then say goodbye to my friends and walk up to the crazy trio who came to watch me. "They would all be so proud of you kiddo" sam said "thanks for coming" we all hugged and wiped away our tears "hey, hey we should be celebrating not being sad, who is up for Ice cream?" wanda asked we all agreed and that was my graduation.

Version 2 

it was a wednesday

Today was my graduation. I was so happy I had made it through highschool while being an avenger. I had asked them to come to graduation as I knew I was getting Valedictorian and had to give a speech, I wanted them to be there. Little did I know that it was also Peter's graduation day and they went to his instead ALL OF THEM.

When I got up onto the stage I looked around and noticed that they were not there, they had forgotten. I finished my speech which thanked everyone including them. And then finished and said goodbye to my friends and got in my car and drove. I did not know where I was going but I was not going to the tower right now I needed time to cool down.

I had been driving for 3 hours when I got a call. "Hello?" I asked "hey Yn where are you, you are meant to be back from school already." Tony answered, "yeah I just went for a drive coming back now." I responded "ok, see you soon" tony said then hung up.

I arrived back at the compound and went to the tower and walked into the living room "hey yn how was school?" Nat asked "yeah it was fine" I responded "hey have you got any homework?" Tony asked "No." "Why is it a Wednesday, shouldn't you have homework?" Steve asked, "No, not today." "why not?" Clint asked "Well you see, today was an amazing day where I did not get work" I responded with some sass. Then I left the room to go to my bedroom.

I went back down for dinner and everyone was talking and smothering Peter with love. "Hey Pete, what happened today?" I asked him "oh, it was graduation and everyone came." he replied and with that I walked out of the room and into the training room and started punching a bag. I had left everyone confused. I went through 4 punching bags in 2 hours. I walked back into the living room to go and get a small snack before going back to my room. Well that was the plan.

I walked into the living room and everyone was there. "What has gotten into you young lady?" Tony asked "So how was peter's graduation?" I asked "great he got an award for best attendance." Nat responded "that is great Peter. Now can I go?" I asked with sass. "NO you many not until you tell us what is wrong!" Steve said raising his voice " Fine so quick question peter when did you ask them to go to your graduation?" I asked "oh last night" he responded "LAST NIGHT" I yelled "DO NOT YELL AT HIM. IT IS HIS SPECIAL DAY!" the team yelled. "RIGHT OK SO IT WAS HIS SPECIAL DAY AS WELL AS MINE WHO HAPPENED TO ASK YOU TO COME TO MY GRADUATION 1 MONTH AGO." I yelled, everyone had a stunned look on their face "what?" tony asked "I do not remember you asking us." "FRIDAY play the video from the day I asked them." FRIDAY presented the video to them and they all looked stunned. "Well we may have also gone to peters because he told us he was getting and award." Steve tried to reason. " STEVE I GOT AN AWARD AND DID NOT TELL YOU BECAUSE I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU!" I screamed "what did you get?" Nat asked "well if you had come you would know that you are looking at the International school of Science's 2020 Valedictorian '' I said they all looked at me and then gave me a hug. "We are so sorry yn we feel horrible" they all said

That was Graduation End