H2O

You were an avenger for your amazing combat skills but you had a secret that on one knew. Well no one knew except FRIDAY. You turn into a mermaid whenever you touch water. You can also control, freeze and heat water. (H20 just add water everybody)

It was a hot summer day in NYC and the Avengers were having a pool day. You were scared of going to the pool deck with everyone else but did not want to be thought of as someone who was scared of the water. Which you weren't you loved the water but your secret meant that you can not touch water.

You: FRIDAY.

FRI: Yes Yn, how may I help

Y: well you see you are the only one who knows about my secret and I am a little scared about going to the pool deck and that everyone will find out.

FRI: Well Yn, you do not have to go but I think it will be a good interaction with the Team as you have only been with the team for 1 month.

She was right you were the new avenger so you should take as many opportunities to become part of the team. You walk up to the pool deck and see everyone in the pool already. You find a quiet little seat under the shade and away from the water. You start reading your book. Tony then walks up to you. *

Tony: You should join us in the pool. It is nice and refreshing.

Y: I am quite alright thanks.

Steve: Come on YN it will be fun.

Y: no thanks I am not in the mood to go for a swim, I just came up to be with the team.

Nat: well if you want to be with the team then you should join us.

Y: maybe later. It is just a really good book.

Wanda: ok, come on guys let her be we do not want to scare her away she is only new she will come in later.

That was a lie you were not coming in later. You had finished reading your book and were going inside to get another when you walked past the pool Tony "accidently" knocked you in.

Tony: opps

He says with a cheeky grin

You had 10 seconds. And you were running out of time.

You tried getting straight out but kept getting blocked by someone. You made it to the side of the pool and were sitting on the edge and started to walk off trying to get inside the tower but as you were walking and started to stumble when you took notice of your counting.

Y: 5...4...3...2...1... shit

you thought

Then it happened you fell over now showing your tail and you were just lying there nowhere to go.

Y: SHIT

You yelled

Steve: LANGUAGE

You don't even think about it, you just throw a water ball at his face. Everyone just looks at you even more.

Nat: Why did you not tell us?

Y: because I am a freak that is why, I have been pretty good at hiding it up until now. Thanks tony.

You say sarcastically.

Bucky: one you are not a freak and two what else can you do?

You rolled over to the pool and sat on the side.

Y: Let me show you. Throw some water at me..

Wanda splashes some water towards you. You stop it and then Freeze it and then let it hit the pool.

Tony: wicked

Y: ok I am going to now grab another book like planned.

You roll out of the pool and place your hand in a fist over your body and it starts to steam. And the water slowly evaporates. And then you have legs again and walk off.

Tony: did anyone know she could do that?

Everyone responded in a series of no's and nope's

FRI: I did sir but she told me not to tell you.

Tony: That is ok FRI. Do you know if she can use her powers when she is in human form?

FRI: yes she can but she can only control water.

Tony: thanks.

End