Bucky's Daughter

A/N: THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS.  :)
I hope you enjoy this story it was so much fun  to write

you were just walking. you had nowhere to go. you knew that you were dangerous and what you could do, so you kept walking. you pocketed around 50 dollars from passing byers. you found your way to what looked like a shop and bought a pair of black bike shorts an black crop top and some running shoes. you kept walking and you found yourself in NYC. you thought that this would be a good place to blend in. you found a cafe that was hiring and applied. they accepted you. you started working.

one day when you were near closing after working in the cafe for 3 months. You were by yourself and then 8 people walked in the door. you looked up and slightly froze. They do not know who you are but you know who they are. You were ordered to try and kill them once after the Winter Soldier, who was your father, went missing. you missed him, slightly mad at him but then again you made him promise to never return if he got out and you did not.

tony: Can we still get a seat?

yn: of course right this way.

you lead the team to a large table by the window.

yn: can I get anything for you?

nat: yeah can we just get some coffee and some cake?

yn: coming right away.

you went to the back and got the food and coffee ready.

while you were doing that Bucky got a bit of a headache from memories coming back.

steve: Buck you good?

bucky: Yeah, just a bit of a headache.

thor: Can you still have coffee and cake?

bucky: always.

you returned back with six coffees and six pieces of cake all balanced in your hands. everyone's eyes grew wide as you just casually walked towards them.

Clint: Do you need a hand?

This brought you out of your thoughts and made you fall, however due to your fast reaction time, you're able to get up and throw the plates and coffee onto the table without breaking a plate, dropping anything or spilling a single drop of coffee. everyone, including your eyes went wide. you should have dropped it, you should have only brought out 2 you screamed in your head. you were standing still for a little too long that the others were a little worried.

tony: Are you ok?

you still just stood here in your own thoughts, it then started to go into a flashback of the trigger words from HYDRA. you noticed what was going on. you gave the group a half hearted smile and then walked behind the counter. Everyone was fascinated by what was going on, as if you were in just a trance. The only way you could get out of this was to stab yourself.

you walked over to the counter and grabbed a knife, everyone's eyes slightly widened but thought you were just going to cut something, but they were all shocked when they saw you pull the knife away from yourself and then release it down into your leg. as soon as you felt the metal blade hit your skin you came out of your trance. you took the knife out of your leg, grabbing the bandage out of the kit and wrapping yourself in it.

tony: What was that?

yn: nothing.

you say in a stone cold face, still slightly in your HYDRA state.

steve: You sure you kinda just stabbed yourself.

yn: leave it alone.

you say slightly louder and more forceful. This shocks them all.

bucky: Can you look at me please?

you look at him and your face melts, you look into his ocean eyes, that have gotten darker since you last saw him 6 years ago.

bucky: hey yn.

yn: hey Papa

bucky: It is good to see you, baby.

you go and hug him. Everyone thought he would push you away but instead he embraced you.

Clint: Am I the only one confused?

everyone: nope

bucky: well everyone when I was at Hydra they made me have a kid, and well this is yn barnes

yn: hey

Part 2?