GLUE

tw: depression, small mentions of self harm and I think that is it but there could be more

You were the glue of the avengers. Making sure everyone was ok. Making sure that their fights never got too out of hand. Without you the team would fall apart. So what happens when your Depression kicks in hard?

No one knew you had Depression. You were always so bubbly and everyone thought you were fine. However what they did not see was you crying your eyes out every night and Friday not allowing you on the roof or a balcony when no one is around.

You managed to hide it. That was until one week. It hit you like a bus. You had no motivation and could barely cover it.

When Tony and Bucky were arguing you would usually step in and make a smart ass comment or if Clint and Pietro were playing with their food you would normally get in-between them and stop it.

However this week was not the week. You have been isolating yourself from the team barely getting out of your room for food. When you see someone you ignore them completely. You have even been thinking of self harm.

You go into your room with a knife that you got from the kitchen and no one thought it was weird until.

FRIDAY: Miss yn you have to put the knife down.

Everyone's heads were turned to you

Yn: Friday please just mute I am begging you.

Friday: sorry Miss yn but when I know what will happen I can not allow you too.

Yn: fine.

You put the knife away and walk back into your room

Everyone is left puzzled. The week goes by and you are now feeling better but hurt that no one checked up on you. No one asked if you were ok. You may have shut them out but they did not even try.

You went into team training and were getting ready to spar. You arrived early to warm up and make a training plan.

Rotations. Weights, boxing, sparring, power control. You had 45 minute rounds.

Everyone came in.

Yn: Hey guys I have got rotations set up.

Bucky: thanks yn. But we were thinking of a different training session.

Yn: yeah sure no problem.

You say with a fake smile. Pretending not to care. Not like you sent 20 minutes on it or anything and making sure there was enough equipment.

Steve: ok so everyone we are going on a run.

Everyone got ready for a run. You did your run but you were hanging out the back trying to keep to yourself. No one noticed.

When you arrive home you go into your room. You start to spiral. You have to get out of the room of the compound, just out.

You unlock the door and rush down to the living room you are running.

Steve: So that is where all of the energy was from today.

Yn: Steve... Sh... sh...shut... up

Everyone looks to you. Bucky is the first person to notice that something is wrong.

Bucky: Doll what is wrong:

Yn: FRIDAY

Bucky: FRIDAY what is going on?

FRIDAY: seems to be having a panic attack

By now you were on the floor curled up in a ball, crying. Bucky is hugging you saying that you are safe. After 15 minutes you calm down and look up at everyone.

Steve: are you ok?

Yn: no

Tony: what is wrong?

You take a deep breath in

Yn: I have depression and it just hit me really hard this week.

They all promised to help you get better and you do.