Babysitter

This is meant to be confussing so you feel the readers emotions 

--------------------------

First day

It was your first day and you were wearing some oldish clothes as you knew anything with a child would be messy. You arrive at the house. You step out of your car and grab your purse and walk to the front door. You knocked on the door. You heard footsteps and then saw the door open. To see a man not older than 23 in the door with a little girl who was around 4.

Bucky: Hello you must be yn.

You: yes that is me.

B: Come in, come in.

You walked into the house.

Y: pleased to meet you Mr Barnes, nice to put a face to the name.

B: Same as you. Well this is Daisy and she is 4.

Y: Hello daisy.

You say bending to meet her eyes.

She just looked at you and hung onto her dad. Which was understandable.

B: Sorry, she is a little shy.

Y: That is ok. I understand.

B: I am so sorry but I have to go.

Y: yeah that is all good. Just a quick question: do either of you have any allergies? And what time do you think you will be home?

B: No allergies, I am not sure, it will probably be a bit late. Is that ok?

Y: Of course. That is my job.

With that Bucky hugged Daisy and left.

Daisy ran away as soon as he had left. You understood and just followed her with your eyes and then saw that she was going behind the curtain. You left her and went to the kitchen. And made a small plate of food.

Y: Daisy, would you like a snack?

Daisy popped her head out from the curtain and looked at the small plate in front of you. She slowly walked over and nodded her head. You smiled and placed the food on the table. She walked up and ate it and then had a big smile on her face.

D: Thanks yn!

Y: no problem sweety. What do you want to do today?

D: Can we go to the park?

She asks shyly

Y: That sounds like an amazing idea. We can have a picnic as well.

D: yay.

Y: Would you like to help me make the sandwiches?

D: Yes!

She ran to the kitchen excitedly

Y: well I now know that I can win people over with food.

You chuckle to yourself.

You go for your picnic for lunch and then come back and put Daisy down for a nap. While she takes a nap you clean the house and get the chores done. When Daisy woke up, she sat down on the ground and played with some of her toys.

Y: dinner is ready hun.

You say from the kitchen and then you see one small child come running in.

D: Yay!

You eat dinner and then take her up for a bath and clean her up and put her in PJs and taker to bed.