Unknow stress

A/N: anyone else or just me putting peoples happiness and priorities in front of my own?

(Steve and Nat parental figures)

You were the youngest avenger. You were 15, Peter was 18 and Wanda was 20. They always were together and with the 4 year age gap between you and Peter and the 6 year age gap between yourself and Wanda. They tended not to invite you to do things with them. Which was fine, you liked being alone.

You never had a bad childhood, you did not get kidnapped, trained, torchered, beaten, harmed. you had a nice life. A mother, father & family who you loved and they loved you.

When you realised you had powers they helped you train. to do good. they knew you wanted to join SHIELD or the Avengers if you could and when you got accepted they were over the moon. Sad they had to let you go but happy all at the same time.

You were brought up to the best and most you can do. Always help. So in becoming an avenger you still kept those morals. You either cooked or cleaned up. Made fundraisers either on your own or with Pepper. You did all your own mission reports. They taught you and you learned. Wanda trained you with your powers and you thanked her.

Steve and Nat were like your new parents, they took you in. They helped you with everything they could. You always made sure to give them as much space as you could because you knew it was just a role they took on and did not want to be in their face. They were always very protective of you as well.

You had grown up always looking up after someone else. You saw Steve looking really stressed in the stairwell. You walked up to him.

yn: Hey are you ok?

you ask in a soft tone.

Steve: I am alright.

yn: alright is never good, what is wrong?

Steve: Ahh, you got me.

yn: what is up?

Steve: It is just that we have had so many missions that I feel like I am not spending enough time with Nat, like we are meant to be together but lately, we have never been so far apart.

yn: how about this, I get you and Nat a week off, no missions, nothing and book you a week away?

Steve: Who would do the missions?

yn: we are a team, we can live without you guys for a while. I mean we all did for 75 years right?

Steve:right. ok thank you yn.

yn: no problem Capsical. I will get that done by the end of the week.

You knew that some of the team would not agree so you did it yourself. You booked them a lodge in the woods.

You spent hours meeting with Fury to get him to agree.

Fury: who would do their missions and reports, who would do their jobs and duties?

yn: me sir. I can go on their missions and reports, I can pick up the slack around the tower and at interviews.

Fury: Ok.

He says with a sigh.

yn: really?

Fury: they have had no time, 1 week that is it.

yn: thank you sir

You say with a smile on your face

You went back to the tower and went straight to Steve and Nat's room. You knocked on the door. Steve opened the door, while in his sweatpants and Nat was on the bed in her sweats.