PANIC ATTACK

TW: Panic attack and anxiety 

You were having an awful day all together. You woke up feeling horrible and just wanting to stay in bed all day. No one knew you had anxiety.

You slowly got out of bed and slowly walked down to the kitchen plastering a fake smile on. You woke up later and when you went down you met a few angry stares.

Tony: Good to see you up.

Yn: hum

Steve: kinda had an early training session.

Yn: shit sorry.

Nat: don't worry, I just added it to the end of your day.

Yn: thanks

You walk over to the pantry and realise that you are not Hungary. Whenever you are having a bad day you lose your appetite.

Bucky: Do you want anything to eat, doll?

Yn: no thanks, I am going for a run then I'll be back for training.

While out on the run 2 men started following you. Your anxiety kicked in. Your legs started shaking as you stumbled to keep yourself up while running. You made it back to the tower in time to hear the "amazing" conversation of the team.

Steve: How could she miss training?

Tony: I was really disappointed in her.

Nat: I would have expected better.

By now your breathing has become shallow.

You step out from the door. All eyes turn to you.

Yn: FRIDAY!!

FRIDAY: yes miss yln

Yn: can you clear my schedule and tell anyone that if they need me I will be in the training room.

FRIDAY: of course miss. Are you ok? You seem to be on. The edge of a Panic Attack.

Clint: She will be fine FRI, she is just faking it.

You run off to the training room and make it in. You instantly go into training mode. Doing weights and boxing. Running on the treadmill.

You are boxing and knock one of the bags off the hook. The containment going everywhere.

Yn: shit.

As you start to clean it up you hear people come in.

Steve: Really you had to do that today.

Bucky: Are you good?

Yn: I am fine.

Tony: No one cares.

That sets you off. You start getting teary eyes and your breathing becomes shallow. You try to run out of the room but they block all of your entrances. You are surrounded. The walls seem to move in.

Yn: I-I-I can't breathe.

FRIDAY: activating alone protocol.

Everyone is staring at you.

Alone protocol was a protocol that you added. It was where Friday would read your mind and project then if someone was with you then playing calming music.

The projection.

Steve: you suck

Tony: No one cares.

Clint: You don't have anxiety.

Nat: expected more.

Thor: worthless

Steve: always your problem

Everyone stands there shocked. You start mumbling words.

Yn: give you every piece of me. I just want you to set me free.

Bucky rushes over to you and calms you down.

Bucky: How long?

Yn: forever you do not want to see the videos Friday recorded of me.

You smile.

End