Break-up

STONY 

You were a 17 year old girl, who was going through their first break up. Your boyfriend of 2 years broke up with you on a date. You went home with just numbness filling your body, you had no idea how to react. You walked through the doors to your family level of the elevator from the tower, to be met by your dads, Tony and Steve.

Tony: How was the date?

Yn: interesting

You say in a saddened tone.

Steve: How so?

He said moving from the position he was in. Tony on his lap while he played with his hair.

Yn: he broke up with me.

That was all you could say. You felt nothing. You felt empty and lost

Steve: oh hun I am so sorry

Tony: He did not deserve you and you don't deserve him.

Yn: yeah, I am going to go to bed. Night.

Steve & Tony: night

Steve: that was weird

Tony: 100%, still in shock?

--- next day---

You completed your day as normal, went for a run and you filled your day with things to do and plans. Whatever to keep yourself occupied. Your dads were a little worried about you.

The day after you said you were going for a walk. But when you did you saw your ex kissing another girl. This broke you, you ran home crying, unable to keep it in any longer.

You ran into the floor. Steve and Tony saw and wrapped you in a massive hug.

Tony: What happened?

Yn: I saw him kissing another girl.

Steve: Oh baby. I know, I know it hurts. Let it out. I know, I know.

You spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating Ice-cream.

End