Secret Song 2

Bucky and Sam were fighting with John and someone was recording it. You had wanda's and super hearing. You were watching the livestream and then saw Bucky's lips move. You turn on your super hearing and focus it onto him.

Bucky: Welcome to the panic room where all your darkest fears are going to come for you, come for you. Welcome to the panic room.

He mutters.

You fly over to where they are fighting. You come down and make a red splash.

You to Bucky: could not let the monsters come for you.

You wink at him.

Bucky: thank you

You: anytime.

You have everyone stunned that you are there. You very quickly separate John, Sam and Bucky.

John: Who the hell are you?

You: I can either be your friend or your worst nightmare. You choose. Now stay put.

John comes up to fight you but you just push him away with a quick swift of your hand and then he hits the ground.

You: told you to stay put but you did not listen.

John: Do you know who I am?

You: besides an annoying ass.

John: I am Cap-

You cut him off.

You: sir, you can try and be Captain America, but no one can replace him. Jump on top of a Grenade, sacrifice your life, be frozen for 70 years, Destroy Hydra and Thanos, and hold Mjölnir. Never introduce yourself as Captain America, be a great friend to all and then only then are you even close to Steve.

Everyone is staring at you stunned. Bucky and Sam have a small smile. Thankful that someone finally put John in his place. You have tears in your eyes as no one except Bucky knows that you were his wife. You had tears in your eyes. Bucky comes and gives you a hug.

John: ok who do you think you are?

You: your worst nightmare?

John: Well yeah. But come on. Yes Steve was a good man but it was not everything!

Bucky and Sam look at each other like 'shit is about to go down.'

You: what did you say?

John: Steve was a good man but he can be replaced.

You: That is it, no one can replace him as a person and FYI I was his wife.

John: so, who are you? And I am here to save you.

You: I am yn, and I need no one to save me. Not from the government, not from the 'fake captain america', not from anyone. I am yn Rogers and I will bow to no man.

John: I am the Captain now.

You: YOU ARE NOT HIM, YOU WILL NEVER BE HIM. BECAUSE YOU SIR LACK THE ONE THING THAT MADE STEVE THE MAN AND THE HERO HE WAS BRAVERY. YOU. ARE. A. COWARD.

John has a shocked look on his face.

John: Yeah, well women can not win, they will never win. They are weak.

Your eyes start to go bright red. You transform into the scarlet witch.

 You transform into the scarlet witch

You: what were you saying John?

He just got up and left. You calmed down.

You: need a hand with anything else boys?

Sam: you on the team. We have some missions and need you.

Bucky: please?

You: sure. I have missed the action

End