It is ok

You and Kate were best friends and due to your family moving away when you were little you two were practically sisters as you stayed with her family. You had both been working with Clint when you both realised that you had done nothing Christmassy and he was meant to be with his family and you two had stuffed it up for him, so you both went and bought Christmas things and Food. you knew that they had to do Gingerbread houses, ugly christmas sweaters and movie marathons. You both bought a Christmas tree and lights as well as Pizza.

You walked in the door and saw him icing himself and you both came in with handfuls of bags and different things for the night.

Clint: What is all of this?

Kate: Christmas.

Yn: we know you were meant to be with family and we stuffed it up so we are making it up to you.

Clint: Thanks girls, this is really sweet.

Yn: Let's go, oh and here is your sweater.

Kate: got any more of that slushy stuff?

Clint: Freezer.

After a night of Christmas you were all sitting down when a picky topic came up and Natasha was brought up and you knew that this was not going to end well. After a while you could see Clint starting to get really upset.

Yn: I think it is time for bed. We have had a lot of Christmas parting and I think that slushy thing had some form of alcohol in it.

Kate: sounds good, night.

Clint & Yn: night Kate.

Once she left you talked to Clint again.

Yn: sorry.

Clint: What for?

Yn: you have to deal with us and doing this when you should be with your wife and kids, and for having to deal with insensitive human beings like Kate.

Clint: yn it is fine.

Yn: no it is not, and if you need to talk to anyone I am always free. I know I am not your first choice but if you need to I am here.

Clint: Thanks yn. I really appreciate it.

Yn: all good. But honestly are you ok?

Clint: Uhh, it is just a little hard. I saw her. She did it for that stupid rock.

You walked up and hugged him.

Yn: I know.

Clint: I fought her for it. It should have been me.

Yn: hey don't say that. I know it is hard and I know that you wished she was here. But she made her choice so that you could be here right now.

Clint: Thanks ynn.

Yn: anytime.

End