Soul stone

A/N. Not dead. Just had a lot of school work. Hopefully will update more but life and mental health has to come first. Hope everyone. Is safe and ok.

Love MarvelFan101

(In this Peter did not dust)

You and nat made your way to the soul stone.

Red Skull: a soul for a soul.

Nat: this is it.

Yn: one of us has to die.

Nat: whatever it takes. Tell Steve I love him

She yells as she runs to the edge.

Yn: tell him yourself. Let them know I love them and Peter.

You yell as you attack her and jump off the edge.

Nat grabs her grappling hook and shoots it and grads your hand

Yn: it is ok. It is ok.

Nat: no you are still young you need to live your life.

You says as tears stream her face.

Yn: Nat, Steve can not live through another broken heart. I will watch your wedding. And always look out for you.

Nat: noooo.

Yn: check the seat. I love you all.

You push off the cliff and slip out of Nats grip. And land on the ground covered in blood.

Nat cries and wakes up in a small pool with the stone in her hand. She cries and cries. Then she is brought back.

Tony: we did it. It worked.

Nat fell to the ground and started crying. Everyone turned their heads to her.

Steve: Nat where is yn?

She just cried harder.

Peter: Nat?

Nat: it should have been me. It should've been me.

Steve: calm down hunny. What should have been you?

Nat: she is dead. She sacrificed her life to save ours. I am so sorry Peter. I tried I really tried.

Everyone was crying.

Peter: i know you did.

Nat: she said check the seat.

Clint: what seat?

Banner/Hulk: this one.

He brought out a box of things. A present of them all and a letter.

Nat - your favourite weapons and your photos.

Steve - a history book that was filled with their journey together

Tony - worlds best dad mug and a engraved pannel for his suit

Peter - his favourite hoodie of yours and your perfume and a book full of all of your messages, call transcripts and photos

Thor - a llitte lighting bolt key ring and your stash of favourite pop tarts.

Clint - your bow and arrow that had worlds best uncle engraved on it

Banner/Hulk - a candle and the recipe to make it. The only candle that calmed Hulk.

Then their was 2 videos. One for all of the avengers and 1 just for peter.

The video for everyone.

Hey guys I love, if you are seeing this it means it worked. Thank you for saving me. When I met you all I was at the lowest point and you were the only ones who could bring me join. And now I get to ssav yours. I love you.

Then Peter said to play his in front of everyone.

My therapist told me to right down things that I am grateful for. Well four years later i grateful for more things then i could ever imagine, but mostly for the one that was there by my side through all of it. Most people are lucky enough to have a boyfriend i am even luckier I got a Petey.

Everyone was in tear.

No one got over your death.

End