Chapter 14: A legenda- what?

"Where are you going anyways, Y/N?" Ash asked confusedly
"To Johto"
"To what?! You can't go in there, that's dangerous!" "Pika pika"
"Yeah!"
"Y/N! You can't go in there, I don't want to see you in trouble-AHHH" Brock fainted. Teddiursa Won.
"But Y/N, seriously"
"Guys, I know it's dangerous, but I have to, it's an important work, and I'm pretty sure, they won't be able to do anything"
"How are you so sure about that?" Max asked
"Mmmmmmm....well, I can't tell it now" 'Sorry, but actually, I have my most powerful pokémons among all of them I own. And also I'll pull out Spearow and someone else, while going anywhere' "okay so uhhm..gotta go? It will take me some to reach to the port and May, best of luck for the contest! Go and Beat the Drew!" You said as Arlo and Max looked at each other.

11:35 AM.

"Excuse me? I'm here to get to the Johto Region, I had reserved a seat"
"Name?"
"Y/N L/N"
"Alright, please wait for 10 minutes, the ferry will start taking the passengers from then onwards
"Okay"

11:45 AM.

"Passengers, please enter the ferry one by one, everyone will be in Johto in 2 hours"
'Great'

"Hey, Jessie? Where is she going?"
"I could care less about where that twerp is going"
"James, why do you care so much-" James quickly put his hand over Meowth's mouth
"Shut. Up." He glared
"Huh?! What was that?"
"O-oh! Nothing nothing hehe"
"Suspicious" (Sussy baka)

---2 hours later---

"Passengers, we successfully made it to Johto, Ecruteak City."
'I didn't thought to come back here. Especially in Ecruteak.' You thought as you exited the Ship "c'mon out! Spearow!" "Spe" It said sitting on your head "Let's give F/N a call..." You dialed her no. in the barely used phone (the ones you usually have in the original gen 2 games)

"Hello, F/N?"
"Y/N!"
"I'm in Ecruteak, right now-"
"Come to Mahogany Town and give me another call" F/N said hanging up
"Welp...you wanna walk there?" "Spearow"

---

"Hello? I'm here in front of the Pokémon Center"
"Hello, please wait there, I'll come in a few moments" F/N's voice was glitching out a lot, but it was still understandable
"Aight" "Row"

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice from behind
"F/N" "Ro...." Spearow growled and got ready to attack whenever things would get oit of hand "what's that big emergency of yours?"
"....I messed up...."
"How?"
"So you probably know my job and...I was sent to Mahogany Town for some work until...I blew something else up and something got outta hand...if my boss finds out about this, I would be in a huge trouble, I tried to solve it myself but nothing seemed to work, my pokémons were weak..."
"What did you even messed up?" "Spe?"
"I...well I.. May or may not have did something to a pokémon which might end up destroying Johto"
"What the- What pokémon is that?!"
"A

Legendary."

"A legenda- what?!" "Spe-row?!"
"That's why I needed your help, you defeated two leagues, and won a goddamn grand festival! You're the strongest person I know!"
"Defeating these three and a legendary has so much freaking difference!" "Row!"
"But still!" She got on her knees "Y/N, I beg...I don't want to die, if I boss fimds out, then it's gonna happen!" She cried in front of you as some trainers passing by gave a weird look.
"F/N, get up please, people are looking at us weirdly!"
"I won't until you help me!"

'What should I do..? Save a friend or just run away to Hoenn again..? If I save her, I would save an entire region too...' "Fine" "Spearow?!"
"Huh?! R-really???" She asked for confirmation as her face lit up
"Of course...not only you, but the entire region will be saved..."
"Thank you!"
"So where is this pokémon anyways?"
"Follow me" You went with her to an local, kinda hidden mountain like place, not far away, and it was not even Mt. Mortar