Chapter 54: Team Galactic!

Ready to leave Celestic Town, everyone woke up early and started to pack their bags.

"All set and ready to move out!" Brock said locking his bag.
"Then I'll go and get Ash" "pip piplup" "do you wanna come, Y/N?"
"You guys can go ahead" you pointed at your bed which had a lot of stuffs scattered around and nervously laughed "I-I still gotta pack a bit"
"You call that a bit?" Dawn scolded and left the room with Arlo.

"I'll go and give the keys to this room back to Nurse Joy and wait for you in the seating area then" Brock said and left.
You sighed again, "Brock's new behaviour is still kinda weird to me" "row..." Spearow agreed to.
Grabbing some clothes and tools, you placed them inside and saw a pouch on the bed.
"What's inside- oh! Gary gave them to me a few days ago!"

While training to make Gligar stronger a few days ago, Gary suddenly came out of nowhere and gave Ash a razor fang which will evolve Gligar into a Gliscor. But when Gary looked at you, he remembered something and handed you a pouch which had a Dusk Stone, Thunder Stone, Electrizer and a Magmarizor for evolving your Murkrow, Magnemite, Electabuzz and Magmar.

You smiled and placed the pouch carefully inside, hoping to evolve your pokémons soon in the future.

"Gallade!" "Rioluuuuuu!" You heard Gallade laughing followed by a whining Riolu. "Now what's up with you two?!" You scolded and saw Gallade grinning as he held a pure red poffin while Riolu jumped as high as he could to get the spicy poffin away from him.
"Cleffa~" Cleffa shyly cried and looked at the two pokémons 'friendly fighting' with each other and stayed close to a not so surprised Staravia who stood beside a disappointed Luxio.

"Alright, will you two cut that out?" You scolded and snatched the poffin out of Gallade's hand who rolled his eyes but smirked at Riolu who stuck it's tongue out at Gallade and ate the spicy poffin happily. "You two are a pain in the back" Gallade couldn't help but to smirk at that which caused you to smack him in the head, "enough of all this! Everyone, return!" All the six pokémons got inside and you went back to pack rest of the things up.

A few minutes later, the news of the Adamant Orb getting stolen by Team Galactic this morning was on broadcasted on the news, Rhonda being the reporter. The Lustrous Orb was currently getting more protection incase this new Team Galactic would steal this orb too.

Nurse Joy then informed about Cynthia returning to Celestic Town and everyone decided to meet up with her in the Historical Research Center which was just infront of the Celestic Ruins.

Cynthia who was talking to a police noticed the gang and said, "Hey, it's Ash"
"Hi there Cynthia!" He waved back
"It's been a while" Dawn said and everyone walked inside the territory, walking upto Cynthia.
"It's good to see all of you"
"Who're the children?" An elderly woman asked
"I told you about them, remember they're the ones who love to challenge everything"
"The rebellious ways of impetuous youth."
Allow to me introduce grandmother, her name's Carolina and she's in charge of the research center"

While Carolina was messing around with the group, especially Ash, a man with sky blue hair walked in.
Cynthia and Carolina addressed him as Cyrus and lead everyone inside of a room which had a sculpture of Lake guardians on a wall.

"Hey we've seen that before!" Dawn exclaimed, pointing at a Lake Guardian's sculpture.
"What, You have?!" Carolina gasped along with Cynthia and Cyrus.
"Hey, Ash and Pikachu! We've seen this one too!"
"Hm? Oh yeah!"
"Frankly, I'm speechless" Carolina said
"Tell me where you saw them!" Cynthia intrigued.

You, Ash and Dawn told the lake's name and in exchange, Cynthia procceed to explain what Lake Guardians are and said that Dawn saw Mesprit while Ash and You saw Azelf.
Cyrus observed the gang silently before speaking up with a smile, "Professor, if they've seen Azelf and Mesprit, perhaps you should show them the Lustrous Orb. They're reaction maybe important to your research"
"An interesting idea, come with me" Carolina lead the way with Cynthia, followed by Ash, You, Dawn and Brock. Arlo was still observing the Lake Guardian's sculpture without following you all.