Chapter 51: Registration Day

"Is everyone ready to start the day?!" You yelled outside the two rooms hoping to wake the sleeping ones up. "Spearowwwww!"

"Stop yelling! I'm trying to sleep here!" "Chuuuu!!" "Aahhhh!" You and Spearow deadpanned, looking at the door, not even wanting to imagine what was going on. "Fine I'm up!"
"Looks like Pikachu surely woke Ash up" You sighed and looked up only when the door to the girls' room opened, revealing May and Dawn.
"You sure have a lot of energy now" "lup!"
"Well of course! It's registration day today afterall!" You grinned

The door of the boys' room opened revealing Brock who just got dressed up.
Knowing how Brock would get on his knees and say goodmorning to you and flirt even though you'd slowly walk away, you, Spearow and the other two girls mentally got ready for the drama Brock was gonna do even though it was something he'd do everyday.
"Good morning, Brock" May greeted.
"Oh good morning to you three too, and you too Spearow. I'm going to get some supplies from the mart, I'll meet up with everyone in the registration place" Brock informed and walked out of the hallway surprising everyone.

Spearow, who could fly still tripped on the air and fell on the ground after seeing Brock.
"Was it just me or did Brock just..." May's mouth hung open
"Did he change overnight?" Dawn said staring the place he was just at "He really moved on?"
"Uhh looks like that" You nervously laughed 'is Brock okay? Did something happen to him?'

"Hey guys, good morning" Drew and Arlo got greeted and stood where Brock was a moment ago
"Ash just got electrocuted by Pikachu because he wasn't waking up" Arlo informed
"As always" May and Dawn shrugged
"Hey Y/N, wanna go and eat breakfast?" Drew asked
"H-huh?"
"Mmmmmmm" May hummed, mischievously grinning which Arlo soon copied and the two suddenly had this weird pink aura around them
"YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!" You fumed with a blushing red face and stormed away to the cafeteria followed by Spearow
Drew laughed at the whole thing and walked to the cafeteria aswell.

"Uhhh I'm kinda new to everyone of you, so can you two explain what just happen?" Dawn confusedly asked
"Of course, well you see Dawn; Y/N and Drew have kinda 'cute' backstory" Arlo dramatically said
"They just know each other for a long time and back in Hoenn when he was kind of arrogant towards us, he only showed his soft side to Y/N, got hurt when she talked to Ash more than him and we suspect that after we all were leaving Kanto to go to our respective paths, Drew might've-"

The next door flung open revealing Gary, followed by a depressed Ash and proud Pikachu.

"-kissed Y/N" May finished and slapped her mouth shut when Gary and Ash came out. 'please tell me that they didn't heard me!' she mentally squeaked and prayed.
"Good morning guys, what're you three doing here? And where Y/N?" Gary asked while Ash lazily fixed his cap
"O-oh Y/N already went to the cafeteria with Drew and Brock went to the mart to get some supplies" Dawn who was super excited and squeaking loudly when May and Arlo were telling the story, quickly answered Gary in a little loud voice.

"Uhh...are you three okay? You all seem a bit red...?"
"O-o-oh that's because of the heat! Man it's so hot in here" Arlo said, trying cool himself by rapidly moving his hand up and down.
"Yeah I agree!" Dawn chimed in, which confused Gary and Ash more but they just nodded.
"Hey Ash, where's Harley?" May quickly asked, changing the topic
"He said that he'll come a bit later and told us to go before him"
"Oh alright, so guys let's go down together, kay?"

When the five got down, they saw Drew and You, laughing together.
"So Y/N, what did you do after you came to Sinnoh?"
"Well you see, the first thing we did was to rescue Pikachu who got kidnapped by Team Rocket, then we went to Professor Rowan's lab and started our journey, found out there's contests in Sinnoh too! And of course I couldn't stop myself from not participating! Oh and and there's this guy named Paul, he's really rude and arrogant and...." You kept on rambling about everything and tried to recreate various moments by mimicking people and waving hands.