Chapter 24: Hoenn League! (3)

The Grand tournament finally began.

This tournament was a full team battle, and you had, Spearow, Swellow, Kirlia, Minun, Dustox and Mightyena with you, all, ready to crush this league!

Ash had a match already with him being the winner of that match and now it was your turn.

Ash, Brock, May, Max and Arlo were watching from the sitting arena with Pikachu, Teddiursa and Plusle in a cheerleading outfit with little pom poms in their hands for cheering.
And then Misty, Drew, Harley, Soledad, Professor Oak, Ash's mom and Mr. Mime were also watching your battle from TV.

"We have, Y/N from Pallet town in our right side" The announcer said.
You gripped your pokéball tightly and let out a sigh and looked at your opponent.
"And on the left side, we got Charles from Petalburg city! Now, let's start this battle!"

"Minun, go!"
"Go, Glalie!" "Glalie! Use, icy wind!"
"Nuuunn" minun let out a cry before rolling away backwards
"Minun, get up and use Discharge!"
"Quick Glalie, use headbutts repeatedly!"

Glalie continuously started to beat Minun resulting it to be unable to stand up properly

"Minun return!" You returned the little Pokémon before it gets hurt badly 'Glalie is an ice type pokemon....so its weak against...steel, ice water and fire attacks...Swellow got steel wing and Mightyena got both Fire and ice attack..perfect' "Mightyena! I choose you!"

"Glalie, return. Go absol!"
'Crap this sucks'

"Absol! Quickly use quick attack" absol charged its way towards Mightyena and attacked it from the front "now before it could get up use bite!" Absol stated using bite on mightyena who was still on the ground.

"Mightyena! Use headbutt before it could attack again!"

Now mightyena's attack made Absol fall into the ground with Mightyena standing on top of it. "Very well! Now use bite and dont let go!"

"Use bite and don't let go?" Ash repeated from the spectators' area
"Is she gonna tell Mightyena to eat absol up, next?" Arlo joked
"Arlo no-"

"Now, without letting go, use Fire fang!"

As Mightyena was getting ready to use the attack, Absol yelped in pain and Mightyena used fire fangs.
Absol managed to free itself and stood properly, as Mightyena did the same.

"Quick! Use shadow ball!" It hit Absol right in the face as it backed away
"Absol, use double team" Numerous absolute clones surrounded Mightyena "now use, Future sight!"

"Mightyena, dig!" Mightyena was almost underground but the future sight surely hit Mightyena badly and it wasn't able to use dig

"Use another future sight, quickly before it gets up!" Absol quickly used future sight once more.

"Mightyena! Are you okay?!" Mightyena let out a light cry out before it got up but immediately fell into the ground again with spirals in its eyes

"Mightyena is unable to battle!"
The crowd cheered.

"...Absol, huh? Go Dustox!" 'The only bug type move I got is silver wind and only Dustox knows it very well..' "Alright dustox! Keep on using silver wind!" Dustox started to hit Absol repeatedly with the continuous Silver wind.

"Absol, move out of the way and use flamethrower!"
"Dustox use, protect"
Shielding just in time, Dustox saved herself quickly
"Alright! Now, use, confusion!"

The absol became confused and wasn't listening to its trainer at all "alright, now one last silver wind and then hit it with a psybeam and make it over for the Absol!" Dustox obeyed your order and hit the Absol with Silver wind making it fall on the ground and then used Psybeam to take the Absol down