Chapter 37: Arriving in Sinnoh

A/N: Guess who said will take a long break but still decided to write and will not going to school much? Me.

...

"There it is! The Sinnoh Region!" Ash said as the ship went closer to the dock
"Finally to a new region after all this time!" You and Spearow stretched arms looking at the dock
"Wonder what new pokémons I'll get to see there!" Arlo joined in the conversation "you both bought the supplies we need from the store before we got on the ship right? Because we won't be having Brock with us anymore"

"Yeah, we got them all! I also got a bunch of pokéballs to catch as many pokémons as i can here!"
"And I'm excited to become friends with them!"
"Alright guys, you both need to calm down and grab your bags now cause we're here!" "Pi pika!" "Keeee"
"Then we'll be right back! Wait for us, Ash"

You three quickly ran down the dock after thanking the captain and called Oak to let him know that Aipom actually followed Ash to the ship and is with him.

"So aipom did follow you afterall. I couldn't find it anywhere and thought it might be the case, so you talked it over with Tracey eh?"
"Yeah, that's why I let Aipom stay with me"
"In that case I'll contact Professor Rowan and send Aipom's pokeball right away"
"Good thinking professor and thanks a lot!"
"Professor, where is Professor Rowan's lab anyways?"
"It's outside of Sandgem town, it's not far away so you three can get there easily"

Before you could continue, Team Rocket came out of nowhere and snatched away Pikachu and trapping him inside of a glass.
"Pikachu! Ugh it's team rocket again!"
"They're here too? When will they learn to leave us alone?"
"No time to talk about that! Spearow go and burst that balloon of theirs and help Pikachu out!"

Spearow immediately popped the balloon which made Pikachu slip out of the team's grasp and fall somewhere while trio flew away.

You, Ash and Arlo immediately started to chase after them hoping to find Pikachu soon
"Hey Spearow, did you found Pikachu?" Spearow shook her head flying back to you
"Aipom also didn't found Pikachu"
"Neither did Teddiursa"

The three of you sat beside a road on a grassy area taking a break "now what do we do? Team rocket could've found Pikachu already" you said sipping water from your bottle
"I don't know....let's go and start finding Pikachu again, we can't sit here and waste our time"

"Hey! You three! Are you guys alright?" Jenny asked while patrolling on her bike
"Oh it's Jenny!" Ash said getting up
"Three people actually stole Ash's Pikachu and we were trying to find him"
"Sinnoh is a vast place, you cannot find Pikachu on your own, how about I drop you three to professor Rowan's lab and find Pikachu?" Jenny said as she drove you three to the lab and left.

"So you're Ash, Y/N and Arlo from pallet town" Professor Rowan said just as the three of you arrived "professor Oak said a great deal about you"
"This guy gives me creeps" you whispered to Arlo
"He's probably a nice guy Y/N-"
"I know but still"

Rowan proceeded to tell about how there's a new trainer named Dawn found a Pikachu from a strange group of people named Team Rocket which made you three rush out to find her.

On the way, Brock managed to pop out of nowhere from a truck and decided to join the three of you again and help to find Pikachu.

"We were heading to the Pokemon center to ask nurse Joy where the girl went so we can find Pikachu"
"I don't understand why team rocket never leaves us alone"
"Same- hey! Aipom stop playing around now!" Ash yelled seeing aipom attacking two birds.

"Who's that Pokemon?" Arlo asked seeing a new bird pokémon
"Let's see" you pulled the F/C coloured pokedex and scanned the birds.
"It's a flying type pokémon named starly"
"Hey Aipom! I want to catch that Starly so use swift!"
"Hey there's two of them! So let me catch one too for myself! Spearow quick attack followed by drill peck!"