Chapter 44: Gary's return and pink egg?

Anyone got any extra drama suggestion for me to write when Drew will return and meet up with Gary, Paul and the rest? I'm gonna start working on that chapter soon so I need drama ideassss.

......

On the way which leads to the Mt. Coronet, the gang noticed a Shieldon.
"Who's that pokémon?" Ash asks taking out the dex
"Do you guys realise what a rare pokémon this is?"
"We surely do" "and it's so cute!" You and Dawn gushed at the cuteness of the rare pokémon infront.

(Cranidos are better, fight me.)

Suddenly a tree got smashed by a truck or something like that revealing Hunter J's minions.

"Hey that's Hunter J!"
"And her goons!"
"You know that they're gonna steal the shieldon and sell it!"
"That's not gonna happen, Pikachu thunderbolt now!"
"Golbat, wing attack!"
"Help Pikachu out by using Drill peck!" You let Spearow out who attacked golbat once Pikachu got hit.

"I've had enough with you kids now" the man with a golbat said and started to go near Shieldon with another colleague but instantly got attacked by a way more bigger thunderbolt than pikachu's.

"Now where did that came from?" Arlo asked looking around with the others.
"Shieldon! Alright you're okay!" Out of nowhere, Gary came from the bushes and got on the same level as Shieldon to hug it and his Electivire stood behind him.

"Gary?!" You gasped seeing that old frenemy of yours and ran upto him "what're you doing here?"
"No time to explain Y/N, c'mon let's go Electivire"
"Hey Gary wait up!" Ash said running after Gary with you
"C'mon let's go too" Brock says to Dawn and Arlo
"Uh right, so who's this Gary person?" Dawn asks while running

"Gary's from Pallet Town just like Ash, Y/N and Arlo and was both Y/N and Ash's rival since they were kids" Brock explained to Dawn who listened carefully

"So Gary" Ash started "you're out here doing research huh?"
"That's right, a lot happened since I last saw you, oh and nice to meet you Dawn"
"Huh? But how do you know my name?"
"Oh I've heard tons of things from my grandad"
"You're grandad?"

"You see, Gary is the grandson of Professor Oak" you say walking beside Gary
"That means you write pokémon poetry too!" Dawn exclaims "let's hear a poem please!" She requests, confusing Gary.
"Anyways Y/N, how's Spearow doing?" He asks patting the flying type which was sitting on your head
"It's doing great! I'm still thankful that you caught her for me, she's the most amazing partner ever!" You confessed, making the bird blush a bit.

"Oh c'mon it was not a big deal besides, I'm happy that you both love each other" He said making both you your partner smile, but seeing you happy while talking to Gary made Ash and Brock slightly jealous.

"What do you mean that Gary caught your Spearow?" Dawn asked confusedly
"You see, Y/N was late as usual when we were supposed to get our starter" He smirked making you pout
"Hey c'mon! I stayed up all night to decide who I was gonna choose!" You protested
"And what did that lead you to? Being late" he teased and gave you a pat "anyways, after she got to the lab, there wasn't any pokémons, and Ash took the last pokémon, Pikachu"

"So you were even more late than me?" Ash gasped
"Shut up!" You said hiding your face in embarrassment
"So when I returned back to the lab to give Grandad a parcel, he told me to get Y/N a pokémon from the nearest place, and Spearow happened to catch her eye that time so I got it and that's how she got her partner"

"Atleast being late made me get the best pokémon all time!" You announced proudly which made Spearow sigh
"Still you were late"
"Shut up!"

"Anyways, you both are participating in Sinnoh League and Dawn is in the Grand festival right?"
"Hey, I'm in both of them"
"Oh yeah right, so how many badges and ribbons you three got?"
"I got two of them!" Ash proudly said raising his badge case
"And I got one ribbon, see" Dawn held up her ribbon case
"Same as what they just said" You said showing your badge and ribbon case