Surprise Encounter, Suprise Turn

Where in this Xisuma finds out about Grian being an ex-Watcher and about his past servers :)

TWS! Talk about past kidnapping (not really! It's Grian talking about how Watchers took him!), swearing (one word)

That's it!  Enjoy :)
Word count : 3,737

-----------
It was a normal day on Hermitcraft! People building, grinding resources, trading with Villagers!  It was a normal day in Hermitcraft until it wasn't and Xisuma was shocked to find something incredibly strange and shocking about one of his hermits.

But let's start from the beginning, shall we?

3rd POV/Xisumas POV
He was just at the desert getting a couple of stacks of sandstone for his starter base at the spawn.
Since it was the start of season 9, he thought to make a base with sandstone this time since it sounded like a great idea!

Of course, it wasn't the first time he was making a build with sandstone, it wasn't anything new for him, he just thought why not make a base with it and terraform around the base with stone slabs? It would look amazing for sure!

Anyhow, when he was done with getting sent he started going towards the Nether Portal to get back to the spawn, that was until he'd gotten a message on his communicator that made his face paler than it already was under his helmet.

"𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂! 𝙉𝙊𝙉-𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀𝙍! 𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙏𝙊 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙀𝙍𝙎? 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙀𝙎, 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 * 𝙄𝙁 𝙉𝙊𝙏, 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 #."

                           *         |          #

That was concerning… How has someone, or rather something entered his server without any admin perms or being white-listed? Although being worried and stressed enough about this situation, he knew he had to let other currently active players know in case someone could potentially harm or generally be a danger to other players.

So still standing on top of The Nether, he pressed the star symbol on his communicator and started running towards the spawn portal.

While running he looked at who was active currently on the server, and there was
         - | Doc
         - |Grian
         - | Himself
         - | Keralis
         - | False
         - | Pearl

"Okay… not many are online"  he mumbled under his breath.

He knew for a certainty that his communication was most likely blown off by messages from the others questioning who the heck was the said Entity, so when he finally got back to the spawn he looked at the chat between The Hermits

<DocM77> X who that?
<PearlescentMoon> Yeah Xisuma what's going on??
<Keralis1> Shashwammy, who's that winged figure at the spawn?
<Grian> A what?

Xisuma scanned over the massage being spammed and worrying about what was going on and where was he even.

He typed a simple message that he was at the spawn and that he doesn't know what was going on and started looking for the person.
And there, there was this mysterious Entity, talking to… Grian?!

'What was Grian doing with 'em?!' he thought.
Xisuma started walking towards them, very confused and worried that Grian could be in trouble.
Two of them were standing next to Grians Rock starter base so it wouldn't take that long till X arrived at them but he had second thoughts.
Why not spy on them to see what's happening and if it is something bad I'll just into the action!
So Xisuma just stood behind Grians base trying to listen to the Entity and him talking.