Reunited, At Least. (day 2)

Day two! (part one) 22.8.2023

Wc: 538
Ship- Ellen/Grian
(22.08.2023)

Cw/Tw! Talk of suicide, YHS (warning by itself at this point)
_______________________________________

After 3 years of being on Hermitcraft server, Grian got used to being more opened about his history, his oh so dramatic, tragic past.

Or, at least Grian thought of it like that.

Whenever any of the hermits found out even the slightest unhinged thing about his past, for example, at the Halloween party last year when everyone was telling some horror stories around the biggest campfire Grian ever saw, when his turn came to tell a story, of course he choose the one where Taurtis, Sam, and Grian himself went into the hunted school, where someone heard that supposedly a teacher took his own life over whatever else, Grian couldn't remember correctly either way.

When Grian came to the part about how Sam stabbed Taurtis, there were a lot of gasps, asking if this story was true and if yes, did he survive.

That took Grian think twice before continue, because why In the world were they being so worried and horrified at the fact that his best friend almost died, that some teacher committed suicide, Grien getting in a crash incident where Taurtis, of all people, rode the bus while still actively bleeding.

That was normal to him.

Those sort of expressions continued to happen, the pity, sadness, empathy...

But that was fine to Grian. He can't make them stop feeling emotions. At least he won't force them to do so, to force them to turn that switch of humanity. He wasn't like Them.
So Grian did what he was supposed to do.

First step, texting Xisuma for ingredients for a ritual. He was familiar with those, if anything. He did summon The Dark Lord Cthulhu, after all!

Grian pulled his communicator out from his pocket, searching his Admins contact before clicking on it.

You whisper to Xisuma:

  Grian: ey can we talk?

Xisuma: Yeah, would you like to meet up or just text?

  Grian: Texting is fine, i choose to do it!

Xisuma: are you sure? I thought you wanted to think this through before you do anything too drastic

  Grian: I’m sure

  Grian: just send the recipe for the disaster and let’s get this over with

______________________________________

Now he had everything he needed, but one last thing, a white rose.
But that’s easy to gather, he also needs to do this at the midnight for full power reach. He remembers Ellen telling him all about magic, the rituals they had to perform, the Witch as themselves knew most of the stuff and Grian was convinced that they were the most powerful he knew too.

Now all he had to do call them, and ask them for help.

Now sitting in his base, with a communicator in his hand that he kept spinning and fidgeting with it, confused on how to contact them after many years of not doing so.

This is gonna be awkward and interesting…

Grian stopped fidgeting with his communicator and clicked on their contact, putting it on his ear as he listens to it ring. The anticipation clear.

The second heard it clicked, he knew they actually answered their his
call.

“Ellen?” Grian questions knowingly, with a soft smile of on his face.

There was a silence for a moment.

“Hello Love.”