Save Me Not (1/2)

Day 13 od me trying to write everyday!

I actually wrote this long ago for a fic thingy but i can't remember actually writing it 👍
Wc: 833

No TW/CW as far as i know!
Hero au :3
______________________________________

The crowd was chatting and laughing between themselves on why were they called in front of the church, since everyone just got the new that everyone from the higher district was to be here at exactly 6pm, not sooner nor later.

Hels was standing behind the walls inside of the church, he never liked churches. Sure he was religious but churches were nothing but scams made up by high-ranked aristocratic families and such.

He was a well known vigilante now, second from the top just underneath the self proclaimed Crow father.

The real reason why they’re all there is because Vanity , his closest friend and enemy to the public, asked him to fake xeir death. That came as a surprise to Hels, asking its if xe was insane and how would they even successfully do that without being caught?

The villain came up with a story line how they would fight on top of a Hero HQ, otherwise called Team Stars (pretty egoistic, if you ask Hels), and Hels would take his sword in the middle of it and slash xem in the middle of chest while taking a bow that was suspiciously on the ground and plunging it into their heart.

Red knight, Hels’s vigilante name, would push xe from that fifteen storie building as he observed as Vanity dramatically fall to xeir demise.

There would be public, they knew that. There’s always public surrounding the area where hero’s and villains fought, staring in awe at the powers and gear that would be used to defeat the other one.

The crowd was stupid, standing there while the fights were happening. It was like they were just waiting to be hurt from the hints of magic and arrows that were blocked by the other and sent to the side.

Sometimes there were crashing buildings, where stone and blocks were being broken off when the build was hit by one of the guys fighting, and they would fall to the ground potentially hurting or even killing a civilian in the process. Thankfully the letter never happened, yet.

The Vanity gave Hels that exact night a spare of his masks, the one that was damaged while he was fighting another villain about three years ago, otherwise known 303.

When Hels arrived at HQ that morning, he was called in by another vigilante that’s been working with the hero’s, The Watcher.

He was one of the Vigilantes that work only with anyone that pays more and/or if he was something from them.

He was worked with both vigilantes, has been seen with few more top known villains, and heros. He has said one time, and the only time, he has been on news while leaving the battle field that he doesn’t hate anyone and doesn’t support anyone better.

How he works for himself, and himself only.
And it was safe to say he has gained some respect and fear from that. His look only was fallen angel like, from what Hels knew was based of a dead civilisation called Watchers, Listener.

There’s no much information on them but apparently went extinct after they got hunted down by the one Xelqua person and his team of so called Evolutionarists.

He constantly wore the same purple cloak that would re-appear as wings whenever he wish for them, a mask on his face had a symbol that not many were sure of what it was but it seemed that it would began to shine whenever he used his powers.
Other than that, no other information on him were known.

“Oh Hello there, Red- i honestly didn’t think you would come when i invited you” The other said, voice changer that majority of hero and villains had destoring his voice to almost sounding electric.

Hels simply nodded and set at the table, opposite to the other vigilante.

“Not talking today? Well then, fineeeee! Straight to the point then” Watcher groaned in annoyance.

Hels again just hummed at that, he didn’t talk. Hels was known as a mute fighter, not talking but listening always.

“Well Listener, i heard an individual you’re very familiar with was planing an attack on the HQ, all alone, tonight.

I need your help with dealing with them”
Again with that nickname, ever since Hels met Grian, the other always started calling him that name from mythology.

And how did he even know about their plans, surly xe didn’t tell anyone. That was the plan, do this quick and sweet. Tell no one.

Hels nodded again this time slowly, motioning to the other to continue.

They set there for next 10 minutes, Watcher explaining how he heard from his source that Vanity was gonna be here tonight, and how Hels and one another here were gonna stop him.

No mercy.

Hels walked away from that building in such rush to get back to their apartment, oh yeah- did he forgot to mention that Hels and the other lived together?