Day 1 (magic Au)

Ellooo!! Just wanted to say that these fics that i wrote aren't beta-d and that i won't upload for whole 7 days, only for 2-4 since school is being a pain in the ass

So yee- don't expect this to be anything good lol it was written in a day

THIS was inspired by another writer called Shado89!! I'd really suggest checking them out, i really love their fics!

06.02.2023

---------------------

Finally!

Finally!

It was the night of the Witches and Grian was just about finished getting ready to go to the Witches’ realm, after meeting up with his spouse.

He misses Ellen, and Grian and they haven't seen each other for whole two or so decades. Sure time passes rather quickly for an immortal being such as Grian, but that was irrelevant.

He was finally gonna see them, and he was extremely happy about that!

One thing tho...

Well, it just happened that the Night of the Witches was on the same day as Christmas.

So every 5 years, Grian would just say that he just went to celebrate Christmas with his distant relatives, and don't get him wrong! He loved celebrating Christmas with Hermits, he considered them like his other family... Just not as important as Ellen, you know?

The excuse always worked! The hermits never checked if what he was saying was true, they trusted him after years of being with them and they never questioned why did he wear different, weirdly pretty looking dress every year, thinking that maybe that was just some part of his family's tradition of some sort and they did not mind cross-dressing.

So they were pretty chill about it.

And Mumbo, who knew Grian for ages now, knew he had a sister so Mumbo always thought he just went to celebrate with Pearl. He would always just send him a message saying to be careful and to tell his sister he said hi.

The thing is.

That wasn't the case anymore.

Pearl was here now, on the server.

And everyone knew she was Grians sister because the moment she saw him on the spawn at the start of Season eight when Gem and Pearl arrived, she immediately ran into him sobbing, pulling him into a hug while she sobbed 'Brother', letting everyone around them be even more concerned and confused.

Later, Grian was explaining to Hermits that were around at the time, how she was his sister and how they had another younger brother, who they probably knew as Solidarity from Empires and that they have pulled away from each other years ago sadly.

Of course, Hermits were understanding.

Since, from their point of view, they just thought she missed him after years of being separated.