Reunited, At Least. (pt 2)

Wc: 512
Day 5 of me trying to write everyday!

Day 4 was skipped due to me getting a writers block but we're back‼️‼️
No TW/CW! As far as I know :]
Fluff!!
This should have only one more part and that should be longer 👍
_____________________________________

“I missed you, you know?” Grian spoke softly to his partner.

After all he hasn’t seen them in years, and yet then there he was, taking on the phone with them.

“I missed you too, my love but is everything alright? You don’t sound like yourself.” They asked, as if most obvious thing. After all, Ellen knew him the best.

He just simply laughed at the remark.

“Yeah, I’m fine just stressed- which I do need your help with”

“I’ll be there in 10”

Behind his base, Grian started drawing a mark with red base, just for starters outline and some candles. He’s got everything he needs for not, just has to wait for Ellen to arrive.

Speak of the devil!

The notification that they arrived seems to have freaked out other members, clear by the spam of messages that keep beeping on his communicator. This is gonna be interesting.

Grian laugh as he watched other members repeatedly ask who Ellen was and how did they even go through Grians and Xisumas fire walls. Can’t blame them really, they don’t know Ellen like Grian does just like how they’re unaware that Grian knows them at all!

“What are you laughing about?”

“What can I not laugh from happiness that you’re finally here?” Grian spoke as he looked up from his communicator, putting it back into his pocket.

Then there is, Ellen, his beloved partner he hasn’t seen for years on end because both of them are so busy.

He missed Them.

Without a second more, he just ran at the witch with opened arms and hugged them.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too, my love.” they spoke, hugging him and kissing him on his forehead before putting their head on his shoulder.

The two stood like that for solid second, ignoring how Grians comm was freaking out.

“Now tell me, what did you need me for?” They asked.

Grian took a second to choose his words correctly. He wanted to get rid of his powers, but that also meant his wings. He wanted to feel free, like a human again. But no magic can fix what he was now, not fully.

“I-“ He tried forming words but non came out. It didn’t matter anyways, they knew already. They always knew.

“It’s alright, I can help but you know this will be painful, right? The fact that that crystal around your neck is the only thing keeping you alive. Are you sure you want this?”

Was he sure? After all, there’s no coming back from this…

Grian gave just a simple nod, taking their hand and walking Ellen towards the mark he made earlier.

“Okay so, I got the recipe given to me by Xisuma, the admin. We got to just place everying in the inner circle and for you to say your spell…” The two spoke and went across every detail and consequences of the spell. It was mostly Ellen going through everything and making sure Grian was sure and alright with going through with this.

"Shall we do this then?"