If You Just Told Me (2/2)

Wc: 1007

Tw: yhs mentioned, Grians side of the story, fully explained at the end!

_____________________________

“Where do I start from?” Grian spoke, his recorder slightly buzzing as the recording played.

“Anytime you want- why are we recoding this again, X?” this time Doc questioned, confused as the other.

Static…

“We have to have this on tape for the court- I know either of you won’t like it but after everything you both told me, I have to set up a world wide ban for this maniac to be caught, I need all the evidence… so please, start from the beginning Grian”

“I was barely 6 when my parents sent me to Japan, all the way across the sea away from my sister because they didn’t care- I know that now but whatever could’ve a kid me thought? Surly it was a mistake or something… “ Grians voices pure of emotions, as he tried keeping it calm as if he just hasn’t finished crying few moments ago.

Having to say it all over again? It was… easier but annoying at best.

“It didn’t take me long to make friends- or at least against my will as I was bullied by those same people that I would be forced to be around for next decade… I didn’t expect it to go as it did that’s for certain- I was just awaiting for my parents to came and pick me up from this hell of a unknown place I was living in, apparently.

But they didn’t not a call, not a message- hell even a letter would be comforting at the time!” His wings fluttered in anger. Maybe he wasn’t doing as good as he thought, he’s still feeling slightly broken.

“Anyhow, moving on few years of negligence and joining mafia to keep myself and Taurtis safe from getting possibly killed or worse- it was hell as I said previously. “

Doc tried not making any reactions but after today? He wanted to hug both Grian and Xisuma and never let them go because It’s on him to speak about his… childhood nightmares next. It terrified him, whose to say that that they simply won’t laugh at him for having a fear and slight disgust of something as simple as a chicken? Would they even believe him?

“High school was the worst, if you asked me it was the worst thing I have gone through and I can’t-“ Grian’s voice was breaking- it was because too much and he was trying so hard not to crying. Moving a bit back, letting out a shaking sigh to be sure it won’t be as audible as everything else, he continued.
“Apparently a teacher killed himself before arrived- I didn’t wish to know about it until much later his ghost came and hunted us down during Halloween- we got out but not even long after that, Sam got his taste for blood.
Sam stabbed Taurtis after the other said a joke about his girlfriend, almost taking his life in process.”

… silence.

“Of course, it was on me to try and get us out of this whole hell and to the airport to England as quickly as I could-“ Grian laughed slightly at the memories “Taurtis was always stubborn. He decided it was on him to drive us with a bus- which turned into a incident yet again almost taking both of our lives…” it was starting to feel numb, he was saying all of these but not feeling anything, as if it wants him saying all this. Grian felt absent from his body.

“-At the hospital, they assumed it was me who tried to kill him since I came out In slightly better condition than he was… Sam acted as If Nothing Has Happened. He made me act- wear Taurtis’s clothes and use his name- do you know what that does to a man? I lost my sense of identity and- I couldn’t. Other were confused, of course- why Sam expected them to call me by Blues name but I would just assure them that my name is my own and not the other one- of my best friend who’s in the hospital because of me being incompetent enough to save him. “

“Grian-“

“Doc, it’s fine… I can finish it”

“For the record, I skipped couple of more gruesome details as Sam killing Taurtis’s girlfriend, Silly I think her name was, and lots of other people- by his side doing the same a girl named Yuki. She was the worst of them all, and with same? Dangerous duo but oh well… three of us actually survived- two being Majo Ellen and I. The third shall be anonymous until they decide if they want to say their side of the story as they were only for few days there…”

Wherever could you be, Ellen… Grian thought.

“I don’t think anything more is necessary to add, I’ll stop you here Grian and since I, as your Admin, know I would assume most of it and if not anything, if the Council needs anymore information I’ll be the one to feel them in… Go take a rest, you deserve it kid” Xisuma stated.

And he was finally done, but it was Docs turn, wasn’t it?

Grian sighed deeply, his head was buzzing with an already killing headache- when was the last time he even slept? Oh, he couldn’t feel anything but his headache in his right eye- it’s like he had gone numb and no emotions were going through, his chest for sure did feel heavy.

“Take care Doc, again I’m really sorr-“
“Don’t even start, birdbrain. It was a joke… a prank simply taken too far...” Doc comforted him, putting a hand around his shoulder as he always did. It felt nice, Grian thought it did at least.

Grian simply nodded and waved at Xisuma and Doc, removing himself from the room already rooming of tension, and raw, ready to spill emotions.

“Recoding of DocM, taken directly from the subject AC7705’, start whenever you’re ready Doc…”

This is going to be a long hell of a rundown.

---------------------------------

AN: Sooo. I apologise for taking so long to update it

I genuinely lost motivation with writing in fullest I'm not going to lie to you guys, this wasn't even supposed to be posted at all since I'm not at all happy with it and i feel like it doesn't have to anything with the previously thought out story i had for Doc and Grian :')

So let's go bit backwards to what started this- Grian was supposed to have another talk with Xisuma where he told them about Docs weird acting and thus making X go and talk to Doc about it.

Bla bla bla, Doc would come forward with his childish childhood where he was attack by a bunch of chicken which makes him scared of em- this is fully inspired by other stories of people who lived of farms and went through this and got this phobia etc etc

Coming to another chapter where Doc askes Grian about why is he so understanding with him and patient- where Grian says that no one was like that when he was younger so he's trying to be the opposite, go on to talk more and more