Tea?

Day 12 of me trying to write everyday!

Have some desertduo/scarian fluff, you all deserved it!

WC: 626
_____________________________________

Grian grumbled as he walked towards Scar’s base.
It was the evening and it’s been raining the whole day today.

While he was building, finally gotten some courage and will power to actually work on the back of his base, just as he went out of his base and to the storage area the rain started crying rivers on him.

He wasn’t quite sure where or why it was raining, was she sad? Did Faith decided to finally go against them all? He didn’t know, it was better to not assume when it came to Her.

But, knowing Grian, he just put on his hoodie that honestly didn’t do anything to cover him nor his wings and it was annoying.

At the end of the day, he wasn’t even close to finishing it but he was certain he’s gotten sick. Surprisingly enough, Scar called him over not long ago for cup of tea and Disney time. (Grian knows they’ll end up making cookie milkshakes and not tea, it’s always like that, Grian knows Scar loves milkshakes so he lets him have em anyways.)

When he finally arrived, Grian was about to open Scar’s door when they opened instead by someone from inside. The elf stood there with wide smile on his face, before it dropped in worry.

“Grian! What a you still doing out in the rain get in!” Scar said, pulling the shorter man inside by his hand.
The second Grian was inside, water was already dripping down and making a puddle on the floor. His wings never felt heavier than they were right now.

Scar didn’t waste a second more than to move around his base in his wheelchair, grabbing the towel from the bathroom and coming back.

“Uh- here, I think you have a set of pj’s you left before, they’re in my room so you can go and take care of all that” he says, gesturing at the water still spiling down his hair and wings.

Grian just chuckled slightly before going upstairs, in the same time ruffling his hair and gently tapping his wings with the towel given to him.

It didn’t take him long to jump out of sopping wet clothes and putting the other pair on, as soon as he went he returned to Scar already finishing making tea for Grian and milkshake for himself.

“What? No milkshake for me?” Grian joked as he rolled his eyes, sitting on the couch.
He heard Scar basically snicker as he rolls back over to Grian.

“None for you mister! You’re already getting sick from standing in the rain for god knows how long, now come on- help me sit beside you!” Scar shooed him, putting his milkshake on the table next the couch.

Grian rolled his eyes yet again in fake annoyance at Scar, in second feeling dull pain ringing in his head slightly.
Grian ignored the pain and sat up, going around to help Scar get off of his wheelchair and onto the comfy and warm couch.

“Jeez why so grumpy? Were you not born under a starry night?”

Just as Grian wanted to sit next to Scar, he heard the other speak to him in his usual calm and soft voice, yet still humor present in it.

Grian sat next to him, hugging him close but yet carefully enough , kissing him on the cheek before turning around to cuddle against his partners side.

“Heyy!! You missed…” Scar whined jokingly as he pouted slightly at him.

Grian sighted out in both amusement and smile as moved back up again and kissed him on lips. The kiss lasting few sweet seconds before the two parted, cuddling close to each other as they could.

The tea long forgotten on the counter.