"You Shalt NOT. Feel Emotions" Part 1/2

It's been 4 years.

4 year anniversary of his dead ex lover and his wedding. Honestly being left a widow on a wedding night really messed up Grian

And that brought him here, sitting on the floor of his mansion with a bouquet of red roses.

Taurtis really liked red roses...

-----------------------

And this is where it led him.
In a trance, watching him and Taurtis dance a waltz.

After it ended, he finally opened his eyes hi unknowingly had closed seconds ago, turning his head to look at the watcher next to him.

"That. Was a shitty move"

"How's that, Dear sun?"

"Making me watch my dead lover and i's last dance wasn't alright!" he said in a frustration at it.

"You shalt moved on, Xelqua.
You shalt accept emotion aren't something you shall have."

"How does one moves on from losing their loved one and their missing puzzle piece!?"

The Watcher visibly shrugged as its hand moved to its mask, moving it slightly just so its mouth, if you even could consider it one, was visible

"Oh but you forgot something here, dear Sun."

Few seconds of tense silence, then the Watcher spoke again.

"We are Watchers, We Do Not Feel Emotions."
Watcher smirked, its teeth appearing very sharp- if it could bite. It would.

And after that, If someone saw Grian with a tattoo on his arm engraved "We Don't Feel Emotions", no one said a thing.

-----------------------------

AN:
-this was written few months ago and i just remembered it and just decided "why not post it?" and i did sooo- and its very much messy thought out process.
(first posted on twitter and Tumblr)