What If Grian Was The One Who Did It?

AU where Grian actually was the one that destroyed Evo and joined the watchers because of his hunger for more power than just being a pathetic Tier Cyanosis (8th rank) Admin.

So later when he learned to contain his powers (which was surprisingly fast, only few months by and because of that even other Watchers were vary of him), he was assigned to capture Xisuma, cus he is a voidwalker and one of the last species.

He got accepted on the Hermitcraft server as a builder and made friends with almost everyone fairly quickly... Although, unfortunately for him, few hermits (False, Doc and Cub) were suspicious of his overly joy-ish and happy manner that they requested a personal and deep search about Grian, from Prime Admin herself (I gave her name Rosiea- cool ring to it shush).

It took a bit of convinceing but since all 3 of them have some form of connection with few higher tiers Admins

they got what they needed and even the Prime Admin Rosiea was supprised to find that Grian was, in fact, a high tier Watcher but they didn't know how did he go under a radar?!

Anyhow, he was brought up for a questioning and after a while of him acting innocent

he was given a truth potion and admitted to everything.

All from abusing his admin powers to get what he wanted back on Evo and how he joined the watchers just to get the power he wanted, and the part where he would betray Watchers also when he achieved what he wanted

Even if that meant killing one of tier Purpura Admins (Xisuma).

He was thrown into a high level security prison, with a specially designed cell for Watchers that only Admins could access.

But, of course it wouldn't end there, would it?

Since everyone seemed to forget that he was an admin not even a year ago and that he wasn't stripped away from his Admins powers.

Sure they were bit weak but he made it work.

When he got out, that's when his plan started...

----------------------------------------

AN: Okay, this is another older one- all back in October i think and i just remember it fjcjkf

I decided to post it here even though its very messy thought out process

(first posted on twitter and tumblr)