Pizza Time

AN: wrote this whole watching Scar's stream so it's not the best but not the worst and it's wholesome!!
Wc: 458
July 14,2023
_____

"What do you mean you want to make pizza, Scar? Grian asked him, smiling and looking at his silly looking partner.

The other just nodded frantically nodded his head in a yes as he stood in the middle of their chicken.

Scar was already wearing an apron that said "Kiss the cook"
Which wasn't nothing out of the ordinary for him when he cooked.

"Griann c'mon! It's raining outside so it's not like we can go out and eat it, so why not make one by ourselves?" Scar said, while he wasn't necessary wrong and it was rain outside really badly...

"Sure, fine"Grian answered him with a chuckle at the end.

"Yes! Let's go do this!" the elf exclaimed happily.

Grian went around the counter to take a pizza tray so prep it with a little bit of oil on it so the dough doesn't stick to it while baking.

Scar just stood there while Grian-Grabbed the oil, just staring at the other before he ran up stairs. Leaving the avian in confusion.

Moments after, Scar came back down stairs running back into the kitchen with what looked like another apron for Grian.

"Here put it on! A special one just for you"Scar said with such a smile on his face that couldn't be for good.

As a menace he is, it was most likely a funny or a silly writing on it or a stupid drawing.

And Grian was right.

Scar handed it over across the counter for Grian to take and unfold it, just to be met with-A saying on the apron to say "I kissed the cook"

Grian looked up back at Scar with a laugh and one raised eyebrow
"Really now?"

"Yes. Now chop chop, i want pizza!" Scar clapped his hands as he took flour, yeast, and salt.

He walked back to out the ingredients on the counter so it would be easier to put all the dry ingredients first and then add water. The two spent about 20 minutes making and spreading the dough across two pans, one classic cappricosa and the other just a pepperoni pizza.

Thankfully, Grian remembered to pre-heat the oven so it was good to go right when they finished putting all the toppings on them, set them in the oven to cook to crispy.

"Good, now to just clean everything up" Grian spoke, as he tried to shake the excess flour on his apron (which wasn't as successful as he wished for).

He looked up from his-Apron just to be hit with flour straight in the face.

"SCAR!" He yelled, laughing.

And if they spent another couple of minutes fighting with flour instead of cleaning it, it's not important.