Aishite, Aishite, Aishite...

TW! /blood, mcd, hermitshipping
Happy Valentines :)

___________

This wasn't supposed to happen! Why would he do this? Why? Where did it all gone wrong for this to happen?!

Well, one might wonder that. At least.

Not Grian though, he knew he deserved this.

Maybe he should've properly though this, back when.
He was now laying down on concrete in some kind of a basement with a stab wound between his ribs and his left arm bitten away, slowly bleeding out.

If Grian could laugh, he would at his current state.

He was slowly dying and he deserved that.

Grian just didn't think that it would be Scar who took his life, he always thought it would be someone from his past, truly.

No, not Scar.

Grian didn't think he had it in him to do something like this.

It's funny really, after everything! What was exactly his breaking point?

Was it when he met Grian back at season 6? No, it wasn't that.
Was it when Grian started a war against Convex? That's not it-
Was it when Grian went against him as Mother Spore in season 7? No.

Was it when Grian confessed his undying love to Scar in Third life?

No, no.

Was it when Grian started spitting the lies about how he will never leave Scar no matter what? How he'll be there for his love under any condition?

Was in when Grian started avoiding Scar after Third Life without any word? Was it when Grian cheated on Scar in Double Life?

Funny really.

Because Grian will never know the answer to that, and that's probably for the best.

Now, Grian will never have a chance to hurt anyone ever again.

__________

AN: this was out of no where and i have no clue what i wrote, but i just wanted to post something for valentines lol