"You Shalt NOT. Feel Emotions" 2/2

(Idea given by my friend on twitter!! Prompt is on the picture up there! :D)

-------------------------

He's just standing there, questioning if anything was real anymore.

Scar just gave him cookies, and not just any cookies.

They were for his secret soulmate.

He was just about going to see his so called "Secret soulmate" anyways, but why isn't he?

Why was he just standing there? Scar left a while ago anyways

why was he juat standing there looking at the bag full of meaningless cookies in his hand- but they weren't meaningless, were they?

Scar gave him these cookies out of anger- or was in jealousy? Grian wasn't sure.

He couldn't understand emotions anyways.

Could he?
He was just a watcher, its can't feel emotions.

But he wasn't a watcher though... Was he?
I mean, he left its long ago. In fact Grian can't even remember remember when he left.

Was he human? No, he wasn't- wings are very much a proof of that.

Was he a Watcher? Maybe? Yes? No? He wasn't sure-

"You are one, Dear Sun" A voice spoke somewhere in the air.

Grian wasn't sure where though.

"what..." he mumbled in confusion.

"You're a Watcher, Xelqua.

You're one of us, dear Sun."
Ah yes. Grian recognises that creeping and disturbing voice.

"Why... How are you here, Diamond?" he asked.

Grian didn't even bother looking around for it, he very much knew if he did he would be met with a ghost version of Watcher II in its gory form.

Watcher are known for its beautiful, mysterious look.

Its can look absolutely beautiful, almost like a god. It can shapeshift and not many people know this fact, as not many people actually met one.

Usually, if you're "lucky"  to be met with one, it would appear in a purple-white robe, floating with its magnificent void-black wings, usually wearing a white mask with a... Interesting simbol in the middle.

...But in reality, Watchers are identical to a casual "under a bed monster" one would describe.

Sharp teeth, pale- almost gray skin with its faces being covered in eyes. And let me tell you, they aren't looking in one direction. No. They're looking everywhere and no where.

"Dear sun. Why shalt you be asking such stupid questions? Why, I'm here to help you." it answered. Grian couldn't tell what they meant by that- as the voice was cold and leveled. No emotions in it.

"help...me? With what?" he whispered back.
He didn't dare speak louder, who knows who's listening...

"Oh my, you're not even aware... Are you?
Despite Diamond answer- its voice never changed the tone.

" huh what? What do you mean? "

" I'm talking about that man, Scar wasn't it?
My dear, you've caught feeling, haven't you? " it mocked him, what's the point though? Grian didn't know he was... In love? What?

"What?" he raised his voice a bit "caught... Feelings? I don't have feelings though. Do i...?" last bit went almost unheard, but the Watcher heard it anyways.

"My my! Of course you don't. You're a Watcher, aren't you? Dear Xelqua?"

Grian felt something touch his shoulder from behind, as it forcefully turned him around.

"Is that right, Sun?" it questioned... Although it sounded more like a threat.

Grian suddenly felt tired, really,really, tired... When was the last time he slept? He wasn't sure.

"I'm... A watcher?" he asked in confusion, what was happening?

"You are. Now.

Repeat after me, My Dear Sun

Watchers Feel No Emotions." It smirked

Grian could see it now.
It's face on a full display, fully visible now.

A watcher standing in front of him, smile wide with all its sharp teeth appear.

Eyes. Many.

Eyes...

"... Yes... I'm a Watcher.

We Don't Feel Emotions. " Grian spoke as he titled his head slightly.

"Good, That was perfect indeed.

Shalt we ahead home, Sun?"