I Don't Want To Fight Alone Anymore (2)

Sorry for taking so long to upload.

This can have a continuation if you guys want! Tell me in the comments, since i do know how to continue this but only if you guys want to.

Of not than that's perfectly fine too!

ENJOY!

______
Ater the Meeting, Grian was more than thankful to finally go and lay down...before he had to return to the Hermitcraft server and plan on his base.

He groaned at the idea of having to work there too, can he just have his moment of peace? Jeez.

When he finally returned to and room, he just plunged face straight down into the bed, before roiling to his back. Moments after, as he finally relaxed his shoulders Grian heard a ping on his comm. His back immediately tensed yet again, thinking he probably forgot to mention something at the Meeting or something.

Sadly that wasn't the case.

Grian took his comm and looked at the last message sent to him and noticed that it was a notification instead, and not any notification, no.

It was a Hermitcrafts security alert that someone unwanted and someone that isn't whitelisted broke in.

"what the..." Grian spoke under his breath as he read the alarm over and over, hoping it was just a mistake.

To his unfortune, it wasn't going away.

Grian sighed as he stood up from his bed and walked out of his room, and walked away to the Hermitcraft's portal in the main hub. It wasn't anything special really, the normal hub looked pretty casual, with a few shops here and there for armor, food, gear, potions, a library for already enchanted books that probably cost three times the price than on Hermitcraft, and those everyday necessaries and probably everything you can think about.

Well, actually everything but black magic.

Black magic was forbidden due to the fact that you would need to be a high rank to actually stay alive and control it, otherwise it would just spread throughout you, yes- it would give you very strong magic, but that magic would be so uncontrollable and the person who's using it would be eaten from inside-out by it.

Black magic would spread through the person's veins, traveling through their blood towards the user's heart. Black magic would just rap itself around the user's heart, covering it in itself as it absorbs a person's soul and in a slow painful process, stops it completely.

Grian had only once before seen a person use Black Magic consistently without getting hurt.

That someone was his high school friend and ex-partner, Majo Ellen.

Ellen was... For the lack of a word weird.

Ellen was an interesting-looking person, they had this crazy purple hair and they had one yellow eye that always seemed to glow whenever they used their magic and one normal black-looking one.

Ellen was a mysterious person with even stranger origins and crazy magical abilities; including seeing into the future, levitating, and teleporting... And such stuff.

As far as Grian knew, Ellen was a witch or a mage of some sort and could do only a few "normal" magic spells, but when things how... Heavy, for the lack of a word, in high school they weren't afraid to use the forbidden kind of spells.

Grian to this day doesn't have the answer to how in the world they managed to survive dark magic at a such young age.

He honestly doubts he will ever even find out, maybe that's for the best.