First Meetings

Day 6 of me trying to write everyday!

Wc: 495

DESERTDUO WOO

No TW/CW! :]

(honestly this was supposed to be a Good Omens fic but I gave up on it so here fjbdkdj)
_______________________________________

First time Scar met Grian was when he didn’t even know what his name was.

Scar was just taking a stroll around till he reached one of the many magical looking waterfalls.
They were strangely breathtaking whenever he came by them, light particles in the air flowing and glowing around making it even prettier.

Along the edges of the waterfall are so many different breeds of plants, specifically flowers were those that caught his eye. In and around the water were planted these astonishing, white, flowers.

White flowers, so pluffy and opened, frond with pinkish ends on every petal.

Scar was kneeling along side of the pond that was underneath the waterfall, admiring the beauty of this place. Something about it was just so different from the other places that he stumbled upon, all of them were beautiful on their own way but this one was just something else. In a good way.

While he was kneeling there and enjoying his peaceful and quiet time, he heard some noise up in the air. Scar looked up from the flowers and stood up, trying to find where exactly the noises came from, just to be met with a Watcher flying away.

That’s not what confused him, it was where he flew away from. It looked like he flew out of that same waterfall Scar was standing beside. How they were pushing past water, somehow not getting their wings wet. Wait… wings?

It was a common knowledge that only “upper-class” Watchers and so, have wings. Specially that beautiful and shiny.

While Scar stood there in awe, the blonde he saw was slowly but surely retuning back down, settling not far away from him.

The sounds of blowing air and waving wings soon came to stop when the other finally arrived down. It looked like the other Watcher didn’t even acknowledge the scarred Vex before they started looking around while folding his wings to his back.

Moments after, Scar and the mystery looking angel a-like that radiated of sparkling energy made eye contact with each other.

Both stood in their places with widen eyes staring at each other, before Scar broke it and spoke with a soft smile.

“Ah, sorry I didn’t know there was someone else here.”

Now, Scar wasn’t clueless and he was aware of the history, the Watcher was no other than one of the Primes favorites, the trickster, otherwise known as Xelqua.

Xelqua’s reputation follows him as the healer and one of the less known Primes followers .

“Well hi, glad to see someone else enjoying this beauty” Xelqua said.

The two stood in a bit awkward silence, or, at least, it was awkward to Scar for a moment while the other just simply stood there and most likely got lost in his own thoughts.

They simply stood there, not speaking a word, until the other just looked up and flew away.

Scar had a feeling this wouldn’t be the last time they meet.