Xelqua? (day 1)

Day one of me trying to write everyday till 10th September!

My AU: Prime Watcher Grian, also EX using xe/they pronouns and X using he/it!

Wc: 652
(21.08.2023)
Tw/cw: none!
_____________________________________

The news spread fairly quickly in downtown of Helscity.

So when Ex heard that the God of war and Trickery was back, alive and on xeir brothers server, you bet the first chance xe got to break into the server xe took it.

Stepping into the portal that's standing tall in the middle of the room, the hit of nausea and the weird but familiar feeling anyone felt when they stepped in and out of the portal overtaking them for a moment before stepping out after few seconds of transportation.

The swirly and knowing sound of the same portal xe came out of, echoing though the whole base, alerting anyone that's close by of it.

Just as they were standing in the middle of his brothers base. Ex smirked as he walked around for a bit, their hands in xeir pockets, humming slightly to themselves.
The message of their arrival didn’t take long till xeir brother and everyone on the server was alerted.

As soon as they stepped out of the base, the clear and refreshing human air hitting xem in the face, reminding them to put on the special helmet.

They weren’t just a normal human, no. Ex and Xisuma were Voidlings, or more known as Void Walkers.
Over-world Voidlings are called Void Walkers, at least. The second most powerful people there are, right below Watchers and Listeners

How to recognise them and what stands out about themselves is their pure snow, white, hair. There are more significant facts about the species but those are about it.

Also, for them, the chance of also becoming Admins, since they’re “voidwalkers, which is below the earths core” is higher than per say a normal human or lower ranked hybrid.

It didn’t take long for Xisuma to arrive, it did live close the to the spawn, after all.

“EX, what are you doing here!” X yelled while slowly gliding down with his elytra.

Xe just simply smirked under the mask.
“Well hello to you too, Brother! Why of course, I’m here to visit the great Xelqua.”

Under his own mask, Xisuma frowned, it’s brows connecting in confusion.

“Xelqua…?”

“Why yes‼ A Little birdy told me that he joined our server about a year or so ago.”

Their brother just stared at them in shock for solid few seconds, before opening it’s mouth to speak just to be interrupted by a Grian, who was just landing bit behind him.

”well, if it isn’t The Xelqua Grian…”

Xavien J. Void.

Chuckling slightly, Ex bows “please meeting you again, Sir.”

Grian signs and laughs a bit, walking closer to them.

“Get up you nerd!” he says to xem, tapping them on the shoulder.

For a second forgetting that Xisuma was there, they hug and start casually talking about how’s Grian doing, what build was he working on currently, how’s EX been in downside Hels…

X just standing few steps behind them, breaking off of its shock and yells at them.

“HUH- YOU KNOW XEM GRIAN? AND WHY DID XEY CALL YOU XELQUA-??”

Grian just simply chuckles for the hundredth time
“Because we’re best friends? Of course! And that’s my name? I thought you knew dadsuma” he says mockingly at the nickname.

“I- what…? I knew you were the Watcher Grian, I just didn’t know you were literally the one I worshiped!”

He looked at the admin, making the “O-“ sound before slowly walking away.

“OH- look at this- it’s almost night and I gotta sleep, haha-“ Grian laughed awkwardly before opening his wings and leaving as quickly as he arrived.

“Well, that was something! Surprisingly for me too, something came running out of the sudden…”

X just stared at its brother in shock and bewilderment, just watched xem turn around and go back into his base and walk towards the portal in the base.

“What the hell just happened?”

_______________________________________

You whisper to XavienVoid: come to my base.