Chapter 3

At the breakfast table

Taehyung and Jungkook were eating silently. Taehyung started the conversation " I have arranged your bag. I have put all the important notes, books and accessories needed for the day. And yeah, I have also put a card, in case you need it."

Why are you treating me like a 5 year kid, going to school for the first time. I can do my work by myself. You don't have to do anything for me. If you really want to do something for me, then just divorce me; the younger blurted out in one go.

Wh... what..??; (the older stopped eating)

Yes, Taehyung I want divorce.....

I don't consider this marriage as a marriage. I'm not interested in this marriage at all.

Does it change anything, dear. The fact is that we are married now and you are husband. I'm not going divorce you, not even in my dreams.

Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung left from there.

Jungkook sighed in disappointment.

In the college

Bambam and Yugyeom were waiting for his best friend. Jungkook arrived there walking sadly, anger was evident on his face.

Bambam teased "hey kook!! what happened, why are you so angry. Did he went harsh on you last night or was he not so good in bed?" ( both Bambam and Yugyeom started laughing.) Jungkook gave death glare to both of them. They gulped in fear and stopped laughing. Yugyeom said "okay serious now, tell me what happened why are you so angry?

I told him I don't want this marriage, I want divorce but can you believe what did he said, "he will not divorce me not even in his dreams". I don't know what should I do now.

If he don't wanna divorce you, then why don't you make him divorce you; Bambam said making jungkook confuse.

What do you mean.....?

I mean if he don't want to divorce you, then do something so that he himself wil be forced to divorce you; Bambam said winking at his friend.

Jungkook smirked " now I know what I have to do. Just wait and watch Mr Kim".

What will jungkook do.....

Guys plzzz keep loving and
supporting.

Don't forget to vote and comment.