Chapter 31

Taehyung turned back. He saw the younger was crying bitterly. He couldn't saw his beloved crying like this. He has never seen the younger this much vulnerable. He felt very bad. It hurt him like hell. He embraced his baby in his strong arms, protecting him from the harsh world. The younger started crying even more, holding the elder as if his life depends on him. The elder started speaking soothing words in his ears to make him calm. "Shhh...... Shhh.. baby. Calm down. I'm here. I'm here. I will not let anyone harm you love." He continued speaking like this to console his baby.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, the other male hit the elder from behind with the wine bottle, breaking it on the elder's head. A red flow of  liquid started flowing from Taehyung's head. His head started spinning. Jungkook stood shocked seeing the elder. He was dumbstruck.
He tried to hold the elder standing still.

The other male thought of striking while the iron is hot. So he attempted to hurt the younger this time. But as he did so, he lost his balance and fell forward due to a hard kick on his leg. Taehyung hold his collar and turned him towards himself. He started hitting him non-stop making him grump in pain " how dare you........ how dare you to hurt the love of my life. You think, you can touch him in my presence. I will tear you apart alive. He growled like a lion making the whole hotel tremble in fear. The place got crowded. Nobody dared to interfere, when Taehyung was beating the male insanely as if he would kill him any moment. The hotel manager called the police. The police officer arrived and arrested the male and took him along.

The police officer promised to give severe punishment to the male. Taehyung thanked the police officer and the hotel manager.

The younger came running and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung smiled a little and consoled the younger  "everything is fine bub. See, he is not here anymore. No one will harm yo.....".

Jungkook felt heavy on his shoulder as the elder got unconscious. A series of shock was making him loose his mind but still there was Taehyung, his husband, his safe place to protect him, embrace him in his strong arms. But now the one and only family he has was unconscious in his own arms. He felt like crying. He hold the elder tightly and tried to shake him but the elder didn't react. He was getting insane every moment. He cried "somebody call the ambulance, please!! ..... ,hurry.....!!" . The hotel manager said "I have already called the ambulance sir, it would be coming any moment."

The ambulance arrived. They took Taehyung with themselves. Jungkook also accompanied them.

The happening of the incident spread like fire in all over the South Korea. Taehyung was admitted to the best hospital of the South Korea. All the best doctors were engaged in his case. One among the best neuro surgeon handled his case. Almost 3 hours ago, the doctors came outside the operation theatre. Jungkook was sitting outside senselessly. Taehyung's college friends and his men were there too. Jungkook's best friends also arrived there listening to the news. They were trying to console his best friend, who was sitting like a maniac, not even reacting a single bit. His tears were soaked, words forgot to left his mouth.

The doctor came forward and said I want to talk to his legal guardian. Taehyung's friend said he has no guardian, you can tell us, we are his friends.

"I'm his legal guardian" Jungkook said from behind. You can tell me. He is my husband. I have all the rights to know about him.

The doctor told him "The injury was severe. He has lost so much blood. The operation is successful but he is still unconscious. If he didn't get back to his senses in next 6 hours then its a matter to worry. I hope you understand."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. He then asked "Can I meet him doctor??"

"No not now, you can meet him after an hour or so", the doctor replied.

Jungkook waited outside for an hour. Then the nurse came and told him that he can meet the patient.

........................................................................

I hope you like the chapter. Don't worry, I'll update next chapter very soon. Please show your love and support in comment section.