Chapter 11

Jungkook went straight to his room and lied on the bed. He was thinking about what just happened with him. He was a blushing mess by then......  he covered himself under the duvet. But he is not going to accept that he liked it somehow...... so here he is sitting straight and cursing the elder.

" Huh.... such an idiot, he is....... What does he think of himself? Pervert!....... Shameless person!......"

He didn't even realised that a little smile appeard on his face. He was unaware of the butterfly feelings occuring in his stomach. He was trying hard to cover all this by cursing Taehyung but again failing to do so because the thought of Taehyung changing in front of him was driving him crazy. He was not able hide his blush. He covered his face with his hands and lied again. Thinking about all this he felt asleep.

Days went like this........... mostly Jungkook taunting and bickering and Taehyung flirting.

One night, Taehyung was in his room, working on laptop. The door of his room opened and Jungkook came inside with two suitcases.Taehyung was confused by the younger's behaviour.

"What are you doing with these suitcase? Are you planning to go somewhere?"

"No, I am shifting here."

Taehyung went excited after hearing it from the younger. Afterall he was waiting for this day for a long. He asked to confirm.

"Really"??

"Yeah, why? ...........  can't I?......... afterall it's my room, shouldn't I be here?"

"Ofcourse my love, I was..... I mean this room was waiting for you."

Taehyung heartly welcomed the younger in his room. The younger started vacating his suitcase. He opened the wardrobe and started throwing out Taehyung's clothes from the wardrobe to arrange his own clothes. Taehyung was stunned with the behaviour of the younger.

"Why are you throwing my clothes honey?"

"To put my own...... honey", Jungkook replied sassily.

Taehyung stood dumbfounded there. But he doesn't want to think about anything else. He is too excited....... afterall the younger himself decided to share a room with him. He is on cloud nine.

Are you guys excited........
What do you think, why Jungkook agreed to share a room with Taehyung. What's going on in his mind........

Please please please vote and comment guys...... Your votes and comments are motivation for me.

Upcoming......
Bunny is going to irritate the tiger........ but but but...... our tiger is going to enjoy anyways 😉