Chapter 14

Taehyung was the first to wake up in the morning or we can say he didn't even slept whole night because he doesn't want to miss the sight of the younger sleeping beside him, didn't want to miss the chance of waking up seeing the beautiful face of his beloved husband. He cooed at the cutest sight of his pouty baby. The younger was looking so adorable that Taehyung felt an urge to kiss that pouty lips.(But again when did he not feel that urge......) He controlled his urge to kiss but couldn't resist from touching his flawless skin. It felt so smooth. The younger's milky white, flawless skin was so soft. It was making Taehyung touch more. He trailed his finger from the younger's head to nose and then to his mouth.... As soon as his fingers reached the younger's mouth the younger opened his mouth and cut his finger with his teeth making the elder wince in pain.

"Ouch......" Taehyung screamed in pain backing off his finger.

"You were awake"?? Taehyung asked with a frown.

"I'm a light sleeper..... unlike you. A mere touch was enough to awake me." Jungkook replied in his sassy tone and began to leave but he returned from the midway when he heard the elder still wincing in pain.
"Did it hurt that much"?? Jungkook asked concerned. The elder nodded his head with a sad pout.

The elder's face lit a bit when he saw jungkook's hand coming towards his cheek, he thought the younger is about to cup his cheek but his face faltered when he heard "Good for you!!  Beware of me, from the next time". The younger tapped his cheek with a warning and went from there.

"This bratty guy is definitely gonna be death of me bbuuuut...... isn't he perfect for holding the title of Mrs Kim. I mean sassy, bratty, mischievous, intelligent, confident, beautiful and on top of that the ability to compete........ The Kim Taehyung. In one word just"Perfect". Taehyung talked to himself. He is so whipped.

Taehyung returned from the office. He put his belongings at its usual place and went straight for shower. The hot water was so soothing and relaxing that it felt so good after a tiring day. The elder was enjoying the bath while the door of the bathroom opened. The elder hurriedly covered his bare top with his hands crossed. The younger got startled and shy at the same. A red tint of blood rushed towards his cheek making him feel hot. Seeing the younger in such a vulnerable state, Taehyung removed his hands visualising his bare top and walked forward to the younger.

"What are you doing here bub"? Taehyung smirked.

"What does a person do in bathroom Mr Kim??"

The elder laughed. "I mean to say you should have knocked atleast?

"And you should have locked atleast" Jungkook says leaving the elder speechless.

" Now just get out of here coz I have to use the bathroom."

"What the hell, I'm half bathed how can I get out like this."?

"I don't know, just get out..... I have to use the bathroom."

Taehyung smirked "well I have an idea!! How about we both use the bathroom together??"

Jungkook went closer to taehyung and said "you know what, I'm not at all surprised...... Mr Kim pervert Taehyung"  and the younger pressed the elder's feet with his heels making him scream loudly. Taehyung began to jump on one foot and the younger taking advantage of the opportunity, pushed him out of the bathroom. Taehyung tried to stop the door by attaching his hand but of no use because the younger was fast in his instincts.

Taehyung being half bathed went to the other bathroom of Kim Mansion and bathed there.

                           ********

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook are going to attend a party as a couple.

Plzz plzz plzz vote and comments for the story. It would be a great motivation. Love you a lot 😘💗💗