Chapter 19

Today is the day Jungkook will be joining Kim Corporation as an intern. He is really excited to work in such a high reputed multinational company. Although he has a different motive to join the company but still its really a big day for him to be a part of such a grand company which many people dream to be a part of.

Jungkook was getting ready in the best way possible because he has to look presentable. It's his first day and first impression is the last impression. He can't just ruin it by looking a simple college boy whom every one would underestimate for being just a kid or less experienced. Afterall it's not only about him it's also about his husband's pride. So after struggling for half an hour or more Jungkook decided to wear a formal  white shirt accompanied with a navy blue pant and a suit. He also wear a tie which suited him perfectly giving him a decent appearance.

 He also wear a tie which suited him perfectly giving him a decent appearance

He was looking ethereally handsome. Still he looked at himself in the mirror for the nth time and then after being a little bit satisfied, he went to the main door. The driver was already standing there with the car door opened. Jungkook sat in the car and went to the office. Well he could have accompanied the elder to the office in the morning but he had an important lecture to attend and on top of that the elder had strictly warned him not to skip the classes so, he had to go to the College.
.....................................................................

The car stopped in front of a large building. Jungkook exited out of the car and entered the building. Anxiously he was taking fast steps to avoid the gaze of all the employees. He didn't even move towards them. He was walking just straight to God knows where cause he definitely doesn't know the Office of the elder. Thankfully one of the worker came and greeted him with a sweet smile.
"Hlo!! Young master, I was waiting for you. Mr Kim had told me about your arrival. He is waiting for you in the office. Please come this way."

Jungkook followed him with a gentle smile. His eyes never leaving the fascinating lavish sight of the halls. To say he was amused would be an understatement. He had never in his entire life ever even dreamt of such a huge and lavish grand halls. Each and every corner of the place was screaming rich. He knew his husband is rich he had an idea after living in such a grand house but this place...... this is the place why Kim Taehyung is known for. The most famous and reputed company everyone dream of.

Finally he reached there the elder's cabin. The initials on the name plate said so. It was beautifully encarved on an wooden plate, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook took a long breath and then finally opened the door with a soft gesture. There he was on a moving Chair leaning his head on the Chair sitting elegantly, playing with a pen in his right hand..... The Kim Taehyung.

As soon as elder saw him, a boxy smile appeard on his handsome face enhancing his glow

As soon as elder saw him, a boxy smile appeard on his handsome face enhancing his glow. His eyes got stuck on the younger. He just murmured.... "Beautiful". The voice so low that the younger could have missed it. But he heard it clearly. The shy smile and the red tint of his cheeks were the obvious proof of it. He bowed in front of the elder trying to act as professional as he can. Their interaction got interrupted by a shrilled voice which Jungkook immediately recognised, the least person he wants to see this moment.........

                               *******

Hope you guys like it 😉. Don't forget to vote and comment dear lovely  readers.