Chapter 22

At Kim Corporation:-

Jennie and Jungkook had their usual fights. Actually Jennie was behaving all bossy... she ordered the younger to bring her coffee. The younger can't deny so he brought it and mistakenly poured it on her dress. Well that's what he said in defence. We all know that was not a mistake including Jennie. People made fun of her. Her bossy aura displaying few minutes ago went in vain and all that because of the one and only...... Kim Jungkook.

The boy had already been a pain in ass for her. So it was her turn to do something now. She saw the younger was walking towards their desk holding a file having an overview of it. She stealthily poured a liquid on the ground in the youngers way. The closure Jungkook was coming the more excited she got but suddenly her face faded when her eyes accidentally fell on the man coming from the other side. Her blood ran cold. She began to pray for the man to not to reach there earlier than Jungkook. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened it when he heard the sound of something falling on the ground. What she didn't expect was the file falling on the ground and Jungkook being embraced in the tight hold of his husband.... Kim Taehyung. Jungkook was clutching his husbands shirt so tightly as if he would fall if he left it. As if this was not enough to cringe Jennie, they fell on the ground while taking the next step. Taehyung's step slipped and they fall...... Taehyung hovering over the younger. Their lips accidentally smashed confirming a sweet kiss......eyes stuck with each other.......Taehyung's hand gently securing the younger's head with one hand and the waist with another one.....Jungkook's situation was not any different both hands curled around the elder. Everyone who witnessed the scene was cooing at the lovely couple except Jennie. She was regretting her own decision for planning such a stupid thing. Her plan got backfired. She was screaming and crying internally.
........................................................................

Jungkook was sitting still and smiling like a maniac after the incident .... lost in his world. Jennie stared at him for a while. After getting annyoed she finally asked him "Why are you smiling like a fool"??

Now this got the younger's attention. He replied curling a hand round Jennie's shoulder " Yeah Miss Jennie, I wanna fly, I waana squeal aaaahhh I don't know what to do. I'm still feeling butterflies in my stomach. It was magical Miss Jennie. Mr Kim is the Emraan Hashmi ( Bollywood serial kisser) of kissing. I'm still feeling myself at the seventh heaven. The way he held me, the way he kissed me.... it was so gentle yet so sweet and passionate."

"Shut up!! It was just a mere accident nothing more than that". Jennie sound vexed.

Ofcourse it was an accident but Jungkook loves to annoy Jennie by exaggerating it. But it doesn't mean the fact that he didn't love that accident. He actually loved it.
" Just say you are jelous of me Jennie" he said in defence.

Well Taehyung is watching everything on CCTV and he is enjoying this side of Jungkook way to much. He is crazily laughing at the younger's description of a mere accidental kiss.

Sorry for short chapter.... Got some work. By by bye hope you enjoy it.