Chapter 16

Taehyung and Jungkook reached to the party. There was a huge garden beautifully decorated...... looking like a heaven on earth. The place itself was screaming rich. All the people there were indeed from high class and they were all damn rich. Jungkook had never ever been to these luxurious parties. He was really nervous and was walking fastly to match the speed of the elder. When he reached there, he holds Taehyung's hand. Taehyung was surprised. He looked to the younger and then to their interwinded hands. He found the younger nervous. A smile appeard on his beautiful face. He didn't said anything... just holds the younger's hand tightly. Taehyung's hold on his hand made the younger comfortable. They were walking inside. Taehyung found his friends and walked towards them alongwith Jungkook. Bogum saw him first.

"Finally the Chief guest is here" Bogum taunted Taehyung for reaching late. Taehyung rolled his eyes. Of course he knows his melo dramatic best friends.

"Yeah... I'm not that late" Taehyung said.

"By the way won't you introduce us to your beautiful husband". Seo joon said.

"I will introduce myself, Hey..... I'm Jimin, one of this stupid's best friend" Jimin chirped mentioning Taehyung. Taehyung didn't failed to give him a death glare.

Everyone introduced themselves one by one and everyone admired the younger. The younger was blushing all the time. Taehyung also felt proud to have the beauty as his husband. He never failed to admire the younger as well...... resulting in a blushing mess Jungkook.

Jungkook really loved their company. They all were so good that he didn't feel like meeting them for the first time. They all were so friendly with him, especially Jimin.

They were talking and teasing each other while one of their friends arrived. Everyone greeted him and he also greeted them back. He halted when he saw Jungkook.

"Let me guess you are Kim Jungkook, right"? Yeonjun said.

Jungkook nodded with a blush.

"I must say Taehyung, you always hit the jackpot, dude. I mean you have so many beautiful, hot and sexy guys and girls roaming around you but you..... man you really got the most beautiful and hottest guy ever. How did you even managed to found this Beauty on Earth??" Yeonjun asked Taehyung, making the elder more proud.

"Well you see God has favored me with luck. He indeed choosed the most beautiful person in the world for me."
Taehyung said all this looking to the younger. The younger was too shy to face him. He was red with all the compliments but, Taehyung's continuous admiration was making him lost his mind.

They were busy while Bogum said "Hey guys Jennie is walking towards us. She was searching for Taehyung since she came here"

Jennie reached there and went straight to Taehyung. She hugged Taehyung and said"Hey Tae!! Where were you? You know, I was searching for you."

Taehyung felt really uncomfortable. From the corner of his eyes he witnessed a teeth gritting Jungkook which made him shrugged her quickly and said "Uh.... Hi Jennie!! Meet my husband.... Kim Jungkook" Taehyung introduced his husband holding his petite waist... pissing Jennie off.

She greeted Jungkook with a fake smile. Jungkook returned her the same gesture.

Finally it was the time for cake cutting. Bogum arrived with his wife. The couple was really looking good in black and white dress. They cut the cake. Everyone wished them with loads of gifts and good wishes.

Taehyung was talking to his friends about their works and business. Jungkook got little bit bored so he was sitting a little far from them sipping his juice. Suddenly Jennie came out of nowhere and sat beside him. Jungkook didn't reacted. After a while she rambbled " I wonder what did he saw in you that he choose you over me. We were so close since childhood."

"Well there must be some shortage in you and, to overcome it he choose me over you. Isn't it so obvious" Jungkook replied in his as usual sassy tone.

Taehyung and his friends were listening to their conversation. Yeonjun said "Damn, this guy is savage".

"A perfect match for Kim Taehyung" Bogum added. Everyone started laughing.

Jennie got pissed off again and went away from there.

The party was really getting more hot. All the couples were moving towards the dance floor. Taking the advantage of the situation Jennie came towards Taehyung and asked him to join her to the Dance floor. Taehyung was trying to deny her but suddenly Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to the dance floor with a smile telling Jennie "he can't deny his husband". Jennie was left there dumbfounded. Taehyung was really trying hard to control his laugh. He was delighted to witness the new side of the younger. He was contented to see the younger getting jealous. The power couples reached the dance floor. Conincidently the dj played a very romantic song and the couple got lost in each others eyes holding each other and, moving their bodies in sync.

Jennie got pissed after witnessing the sight

Jennie got pissed after witnessing the sight. She went from there. The rest of the party went well.
******

Hope you guys love the chapter. Will be waiting for your votes, and beautiful and motivational comments.
Love you all❣️