Chapter 12

Jungkook took almost two hours to arrange all his stuffs in Taehyung's room. (which is also his room) Taehyung also helped him........ and why not........he is way more happy to share his room with his lovely husband. He had been waiting for this day since he got married. Every night he dreamt of his husband laying close to him. Every morning he thought to wake up against the beautiful face of the younger and finally his dreams are going to be true. Happiness was evident on his face. He was blushing wholeheartedly.

Jungkook got tired after shifting, so he lied on the bed to relax a bit........ his back was lying on the bed while his legs were hanging. Taehyung was staring at him not knowing what to do the next. Jungkook looked back to him only to roll his eyes.

" I know I'm way more charming Mr Kim. Now can you please stop staring at me??" Jungkook stated sassily.

The elder got embarrassed as it was obvious...... he was literally staring at the beauty shamelessly. He moved his gaze and went back to complete his work in his laptop. As soon as he sat to continue his work the younger started throwing tantrum.

"I'm feeling sooo much hungry...... and look at my fate........ my so called husband is busy with laptop instead of feeding me."

It was enough for Taehyung to get all red. (Might be, he took jungkook's hunger in another way.)

"Are you really hungry my wifey?" Taehyung asked in a flirty tone with so much fondness in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm hungry", Jungkook simply stated.

"Hey, wait.......... What are you even thinking?? You.... You pervert!! I'm hungry means I'm craving for food.
My stomach is growling." He rapped in one breathe after realising the elder's flirting tone.

Taehyung backed away and said " no! no! honey, I.... I was thinking about that only. I'm just going to bring something to eat." He escaped from there to save himself from the angry bunny.

Jungkook gave an unbelieving look in the direction, Taehyung disappeared.

                               ***

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys love it. Please keep voting and supporting.