Chapter 6

Taehyung woke up at his usual time.... yawning. He streched his arms and grabbed his phone.

It was 3 o'clock in the morning. He thought "it's just 3. It's too early. I should sleep more."..... and he slept again.

Jungkook's room

Jungkook was in deep sleep. Instantly he woke up hearing a buzzing sound.
He turned off the alarm and saw the time. It was 7:30am. He left his bed, did his morning routine and took a shower. It took him almost half an hour to get ready. Now, he was all set for the college. He went downstairs to found no one. He sat on a couch....took a newspaper and started going through the headlines. In order to read the newspaper, a file caught his attention, which was lying on the couch. He thought it might be important for the elder so he should keep it properly ....but then an evil idea popped into his mind. He talked to himself "I will definitely keep it properly. Afterall it's an important file. My dear hubby will need it in the meeting." He kept the file safely in the study room where the elder used to keep all his files.

Jungkook was feeling hungry so he moved towards the kitchen. There he found Mary preparing breakfast for them.

"Good morning Mary" the younger greeted with a sweet smile.

"Good morning, young master," Mary greeted him back.

"What are you cooking, Mary"??

"I'm making sandwiches for the breakfast, young master. Would you like to taste it"???

"Of course, Mary. It's looking so delicious." He grabbed a sandwich and started munching on it.

Suddenly a certain memory of last night flashed in his mind. He thought in his mind,"did he wake up or still sleeping. He was struggling with his thoughts, so he decided to ask Mary, "where is Mr Kim, Mary? Have you seen him"?

"Master might be sleeping yet, young master. No one had seen him since morning."

"Should I wake him up??",Mary asked.

"Uh.. No Mary, you do your work I will go and wake him up," saying this, he went towards the fridge and took a bottle of chilled water and headed towards the elder's room. He opened the door slowly and entered the room.... the elder was sleeping on his bed like a little baby... covered under the duvet. A little smile took over his face. He counted 1...2.... and 3...... Ta...tada..... . He poured the chilled water over the elder.

The elder woke up hurriedly and started blabbering.. ra..in....rain.... it's raining.

Jungkook laughed his heart out at the elder's reaction. It was really a sight to be seen. The elder was looking very cute while panicking.

After a whole minute of laughing..he stopped looking at the sulking face of the elder.

"What....??"

"It's 8am and you were sleeping your ass off, Mr Kim. You should thank me that I awoke you."

"But you should have tried some other way, my dear wifey. You literally scared me."

"Don't call me wif...

" Oh wait, did you... did you just said it's 8 am".

Jungkook rolled his eyes,"yeah."

"Oh my god, how come I woke up so late today. It means I slept for 5 hours straight. I am so late...... I have to attend a meeting in an hour"; the elder was so panicked.

Jungkook was enjoying his misery. He thought in his mind "little did he had any idea that he was wide awake at his usual time but I was the one who changed the time". He smirked.

Taehyung was searching for something in the whole Kim Mansion.
He asked Mary "Mary have you seen a blue file"??

" No Sir, I have not seen any file."Mary replied firmly.

"I had kept it over here. Where did it go. It was so important for the meeting," Taehyung was talking to himself.

"Are you talking about this file Mr Kim??" Jungkook came downstairs with a blue file in his hand.

" Yeah bub, I was searching for this one. Where did you find it??"

"I found it on the couch but I thought it might be important file so I kept it in your study room."

"Thank you so much love. It's really important for the meeting. You made my day." He kissed the younger's cheek and ran away before the younger could scold him.

The younger cursed him..."Yeah Kim pervert Taehyung, I will kill you. You idiot... how dare you kiss me..." (But all in vain, the elder was long gone.)
He sighed in defeat....

"You made my day", the younger mimicked. You will soon realise how did I made your day, huh...

What do you think Kook had done with the file......... ???

Guys are you excited to know what's going to be happen next....

Plzzz keep reading and supporting.

Don't forget to vote and comment, if you like the story.